2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Standard & Naughty, What's the difference? I only play the win version.
With the Android version, it's difficult/impossible for the average user to install patches.

Standard version is the Patreon-friendly one where Megan is your mom's friend or some such.

Naughty is patched so she's your aunt (and, of course, her kids are your cousins).

Last edited:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
UPDATE 2022-12-22: Finally updated to Chapter 14.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 14 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 14
Why it wasn't updated for 3 chapters?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Why it wasn't updated for 3 chapters?
To clarify - the dev usually makes older versions publicly available at some point. Chapter 14 (as far as I could see from his Patreon and SubscribeStar pages) is the most recently release that's true of. He may make Chapter 15 available to all by the time he releases Chapter 18; whether or not he does so is his call to make.

Whoever leaked Chapter 17 probably pulled the links from Patreon; due to Patreon's rules, he can't release it incest patched there.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, besides these still continuing blue balling, the dev clearly never had visited a spa or a sauna and never grilled something on grill. And not to mention, the MC grills 2 burger patties, one steak and 3 slices bacon. Where does the third burger come from? It feels like the dev is getting so lazy, that he doesn't even pay any attention to the details anymore, even if they're unimportant. And then this constant *wink* and "hehe" gets annoying now. How old is this dev? Stop this bullshit and blue balling and come the point finally! People getting tired of this shit, and if they are, they will start to come back more irregular or might it even drop alltogether before you're finished with the story (if there is even a end planned, doubt it right now). You're not doing yourself a favor! This could be such a good game without the dead snail pacing and a bit of maturarity to it. And I don't mean the side girl content, which was also slown down to a snail pace in the last few chapters. Slowburn is ok, what you do is not anymore.

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes