2.60 star(s) 45 Votes

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
I'm not sure if the Dev reads this forum but can I please ask him to look at the posing when the characters walk? The same arm and leg are never out at the same time. In the military, it's called square gating. I see it in quite a few games and it always looks so awkward. Try doing it some time, it's so weird.
1676037932986.png 1676038040660.png

Sorry, that's the end of my rant... :p

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the game, even if it is a very long burn.
SK

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Was enjoying the game and would agree with some others that its rating is lower than deserved. But then it hit one of my pet peeves... The whole game is written in a way that the player knows everything the MC knows, down to thoughts and feelings. But then, just because the author is desperate to induce suspense, when the MC finally discovers the big fat secret he has been looking for the whole game, it is hidden from the player. After that it goes right back to the player basically knowing the MCs every thought, including his thoughts about the secret without ever explicitely thinking of the secret... Very cheap trick, and one you are taught to avoid in one of the first lessons of every creative writing class. Mostly because it tends to annoy the reader and implicates the authors assuption that the readers are idiots.

Last edited:

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
Renders are very good but there are a lot of people complaining. Is it worth playing or just wait for future updates?

Phyxios

Oct 31, 2022
Renders are very good but there are a lot of people complaining. Is it worth playing or just wait for future updates?
It's well worth the play through, the sexual scenes are awesome, the story and character developement is well put together and the developer is quite quick with updates with Ch 18 already being well progressed on.

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
It's well worth the play through, the sexual scenes are awesome, the story and character developement is well put together and the developer is quite quick with updates with Ch 18 already being well progressed on.
thank you very much

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't think I have ever met an adult (or anyone above the age of 12) who sounds out "hehe". It seems to be a common occurrence in AVNs. Often a sign of a bad writer ... Or an inexperienced one. Though given this game has 17 chapters - One might imagine the experience should have been gained by now.

There are plenty of ways to show amusement - Whether through an amused smile or text. Even adding *Chuckle* over "hehe" is a vast improvement. Less fingers on a chalk board to the mind, too.

See it this way - Improve the writing, improve the profits. The animations and renders are great. But Meatloaf was wrong. Two out of three is bad. Should always aim for three out of three.

Reactions: DrSpockBrocknor

EliteSnipz3012

Sep 6, 2020
I really like it. But i would have preferred to have more choices on what to do with which girl. (I like to have more Playthroughs with focus on each girl

Mar 17, 2023
No, it's at the $10.50 tier, doubt you will see it for at least a week, when it gets closer to that $5 tier. If someone had it, it defintely would be on one of the multiple sites that mirror each other.
Okay buddy...well waiting for every game updates and availablity tough for every enthusiastic gamer

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay buddy...well waiting for every game updates and availablity tough for every enthusiastic gamer
Well, considering Chapter 14 was here forever, while Chapter 15, Chapter 16, and Chapter 17 had been out for months (literally all 3 chapters had been out for almost 3 months) and weren't posted here, or anywhere. I guess nobody remembers that.

Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Phyxios

Oct 31, 2022
I don't think I have ever met an adult (or anyone above the age of 12) who sounds out "hehe". It seems to be a common occurrence in AVNs. Often a sign of a bad writer ... Or an inexperienced one. Though given this game has 17 chapters - One might imagine the experience should have been gained by now.

There are plenty of ways to show amusement - Whether through an amused smile or text. Even adding *Chuckle* over "hehe" is a vast improvement. Less fingers on a chalk board to the mind, too.

See it this way - Improve the writing, improve the profits. The animations and renders are great. But Meatloaf was wrong. Two out of three is bad. Should always aim for three out of three.
I've modified all my text files so far to remove all the excess hehes as I agree its been frustrating to read.

2.60 star(s) 45 Votes