2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi dev first of all your game is great and hope to see you implant impregnation option in future updates

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

update please
Maybe, just maybe read?

The Way Love Goes [Ch. 18] [Naughty Skunk Games]

The WT mod is done as well, just waiting on the gallery unlocker. No need to spam the mod page about it ;)

I dl'd it but not gonna bother reading it until the i-patch gets updated to ch18 as well.

nice, that was quick.

The "taboo" patch is included in the game folder, just extract it and let it replace the files, it is included in the download links though.
It was already updated before everyone commented ;) just looking at the "incest patch" in the OP would have told you it was already updated.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I was going to ask if there was Anal sex in the game yet cause I didn't see it in the tags, since it's my first time playing the game and sometimes they just sneak it in there. But seeing as there's not even vaginal sex yet I might wait for chapter 40 and try my luck then.
till now just 2 or 3 small sex scene in the whole game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone plaes explain to me why the release date for the games keeps changing (this should surely be the original release date). With the updates being the thread update date?
The thread started July 17th, 2021, that was the original release date. The "release date" of today's update was 2023-04-09 (when a mod/uploader added the links and information, the update actually came out about 3 weeks ago, but really no one cared about it except a few folks), the thread was updated 2023-04-10.

Thanks to all the people who have downloded this and commented, it has informed my decision to not bother downloading this until the comments highlight a lot more content.
Exactly how much content are you wanting? Like if you enable tab skipping, and you just skip through the game hitting random choices you've still got over an hour I bet. So, what exactly is content to you, fap material? Story? Sure, it's pretty annoying with heheheheheheheheh a lot ( :ROFLMAO: ) but it does have a fair bit of content.

Theere seems to more content in this game in most game now-a-days.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then you need to stop saying NO to LI's, I have 5 or 6 full sex scenes in my game.....

There are quite a few, but I got after Lily for some reason I have a thing for blondes plus tattoos, and there are some spicy scenes with her :devilish: Some good ones to with Nina.

But others are saying there is no content, it sure seems like quite a lot to me :coffee:

Screenshot 2023-04-10 050932.png

Screenshot 2023-04-10 050944.png

Note, that doesn't even include Chapter 18.

21 scenes.....not a whole lot of content :(

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
ringo66 Did you really copy/paste from my review to make your review? You copied the rest from another review. What in the world...

• Haha
Reactions: bdbill

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022

The "taboo" patch is included in the game folder, just extract it and let it replace the files, it is included in the download links though.

The WT mod is done as well, just waiting on the gallery unlocker. No need to spam the mod page about it ;)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

The Way Love Goes - Chapter 18
How'd you halve the size of the taboo patch?

Reb3l911

Aug 12, 2022
Ever going to update Android to latest version? I don't see why devs don't keep up with Android updates. Am I missing something?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Links for version 16 are available on the dev's Discord.

Here a link to the naughty Android version for chapter 16. Discord has a Mega link as well; i had issues copying it over (since enabling two-factor auth, i cant access Discord from this device).

Downloading now....

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Ever going to update Android to latest version? I don't see why devs don't keep up with Android updates. Am I missing something?
Dev keeps up with Android versions. I believe the regular Android version of 18 is available now. However, to get the taboo version (where Megan is your aunt), you need to be giving at a high enough tier, or you have to wait for them to go public, and dig the proper URLs off the dev's Discord.

I'm assuming that the hero leaking the latest version either doesn't pledge enough to get access to the latest taboo Android version, or doesn't care to go through the rigamarole necessary to get the URL.

See my post right above this one for a link to the taboo Android for chapter 16.

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes