2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
Deflect much?

It's not a deflection it's a genuine question so I can respond, because from what I understand is that you missed a sentence in my post...

this bit specifically..." cause I didn't see it in the tags, since it's my first time playing the game and sometimes they just sneak it in there. "

So what point were you trying to make again?

Reactions: acondo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's not a deflection it's a genuine question so I can respond, because from what I understand is that you missed a sentence in my post...

this bit specifically..." cause I didn't see it in the tags, since it's my first time playing the game and sometimes they just sneak it in there. "

So what point were you trying to make again?
And MY whole point is that the "vaginal sex" tag was already there.

Annnnnd this discussion is closed.

Reactions: TheDick69+

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
not sure why, but downloaded the game and it works fine. but the second I try starting the game with the i-patch installed it stops working I've deleted, reinstalled different copies of the i-patch from different listed hosts and all of them b0rk the game

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
And MY whole point is that the "vaginal sex" tag was already there.

Annnnnd this discussion is closed.
... You started this conversation on some weird footing. Still, fair enough, the comment about the vaginal sex was in reference to the fact that people were complaining about content and the story still being limited to Oral sex.

Reactions: acondo

Amon617

May 23, 2022
For Android buddies like me, Ch. 18 w/ Walkthrough mod + Cheat Mod + Gallery Mod. and all that shit.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I don't think you're going to be just fine after being knocked unconscious under water.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I've just reported this, but to provide a heads-up - currently, all the naughty Android links on the OP appear to be pointing to the standard Android release.

And, my report was rejected. Apparently, it doesn't matter that the links don't point to what they claim to.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
You'll learn that there's a mystery evolving around your family name.
Will you uncover the truth or will you stay in the dark forever?
Probably stay in the dark forever because i'm too busy chasing pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomy75

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone recap what the aunt did or didn't do or what she had a part in and what the parents did and everything around that situation?
That's exactly the big problem here, we have absolutely no f*cking idea of what's going on behind the scene. See below for more details.

The whole game is written in a way that the player knows everything the MC knows, down to thoughts and feelings. But then, just because the author is desperate to induce suspense, when the MC finally discovers the big fat secret he has been looking for the whole game, it is hidden from the player. After that it goes right back to the player basically knowing the MCs every thought, including his thoughts about the secret without ever explicitely thinking of the secret... Very cheap trick, and one you are taught to avoid in one of the first lessons of every creative writing class. Mostly because it tends to annoy the reader and implicates the authors assuption that the readers are idiots.
I couldn't agree more! Me, as a reader, got really upset during the scene in chapter 17 where MC and (aunt) Megan are FINALLY talking about the BIG secret thingy MC's parents & aunt were/are involved in. It suddenly goes behind the scene like this: "MC says everything he knows to Megan" and WE, as readers, learn nothing at all except from the confirmation that she is actually involved in this BIG secret thingy. And what upset me even more is that after the scene, they act like nothing ever happened, MC and his dear aunty Megan are right back at their flirting ritual, all is forgiven, all is forgotten, all is perfectly ok between the two of them, life is full of love, rainbows and unicorns after all. I mean WTF? Megan is somehow involved in something big that put her life, her nephew's life and her daughters' lives in danger (that's the whole point of the trip to this island remember) and the scene simply ends wih the MC casually saying to Megan: "one day you'll have to tell me the full story". Huh? That's it? Really dev?

Something else is bothering me. We now know that Bella knew from the very beginning about her mother's shady businesses and was acting dumb each time the MC was revealing something to her. So why did she ask him to take photos of her mother's confidential documents then? It was very risky for both of them and does not really match with the fact that she's also somehow involved in her mother's businesses...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
That's exactly the big problem here, we have absolutely no f*cking idea of what's going on behind the scene. See below for more details.

I couldn't agree more! Me, as a reader, got really upset during the scene in chapter 17 where MC and (aunt) Megan are FINALLY talking about the BIG secret thingy MC's parents & aunt were/are involved in. It suddenly goes behind the scene like this: "MC says everything he knows to Megan" and WE, as readers, learn nothing at all except from the confirmation that she is actually involved in this BIG secret thingy. And what upset me even more is that after the scene, they act like nothing ever happened, MC and his dear aunty Megan are right back at their flirting ritual, all is forgiven, all is forgotten, all is perfectly ok between the two of them, life is full of love, rainbows and unicorns after all. I mean WTF? Megan is somehow involved in something big that put her life, her nephew's life and her daughters' lives in danger (that's the whole point of the trip to this island remember) and the scene simply ends wih the MC casually saying to Megan: "one day you'll have to tell me the full story". Huh? That's it? Really dev?

Something else is bothering me. We now know that Bella knew from the very beginning about her mother's shady businesses and was acting dumb each time the MC was revealing something to her. So why did she ask him to take photos of her mother's confidential documents then? It was very risky for both of them and does not really match with the fact that she's also somehow involved in her mother's businesses...

Yeah I realized a while back when I posted the part you quoted that the plot is some epically shit writing.
This has been in development for about 2 years and we still have zero clue as to what is going on.
The MC knows, but the dev refuses to let the reader know what the MC knows.
It's just garbage.

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
Good game, but you need to wait whole life to get one scene with aunt, you need to be patience to play this game

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes