2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
hopefully we get to some fucken :ROFLMAO::LOL:it has been what years now with no sex what so ever in sight just scenes that either tease or elude to sex(BJ,HJ,etc) without the actual sex either way bring it on i say i love this game but thus far is a massive big tease. but either way i would rate this a 5 but im afraid you have to be "in deep depth" in order to actually rate on here so i can't offically give 5 stars but i would say outside of the teasing the renders and the story are decent enough for it but sadly we all can't just anonymously rate it like other sites but whatever .

Last edited:

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
is this supposed to be a visual novel or a kinetic novel cause the story doesn't match up with my choices like i choose not to perv on megan but later the story says that i did anyway

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
is this supposed to be a visual novel or a kinetic novel cause the story doesn't match up with my choices like i choose not to perv on megan but later the story says that i did anyway
A lot of games are like that. Choices don't matter in most of the games on here. Illusion of choice. I just drop the games that the devs pull that shit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A lot of games are like that. Choices don't matter in most of the games on here. Illusion of choice. I just drop the games that the devs pull that shit.
It could be a bug to as a variable might be set wrong, I've seen it in a few, but mostly it was a bug.

Probably a variable sat wrong. More likely a bug.

Reactions: boobsrcool

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
same i but i'm going to try to see f i can and fix tit by editing the script so that choices matter hopeful it just the code but if the alternative renders aren't included il drop it

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
okay it looks like i found the issue the choices are correctly coded for the current that scene however the choice you made isn't remembered for later events scenes so like if there's like a flashback or two people are talking about that scene you get the default version

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
okay it looks like i found the issue the choices are correctly coded for the current that scene however the choice you made isn't remembered for later events scenes so like if there's like a flashback or two people are talking about that scene you get the default version
So, was just overlooked in the code by the dev, and he would just need to add a few bits, figured probably was something overlooked or a bug.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
FFS blue ball game - I though MC will Penetrate them and fill with CUM = But no :confused:(n)
(Just BJ - I dont see Sex about it) Fully Penetrate Pussy or Ass thats Sex :cool:(y) Fill until she gets pregnant thats real Sex :sneaky:(y)

THIS GAME Not BAD (CHARACTERS ARE FINE) But - Graphics are low + Blue Ball = wait until game gets completed or just IGNORE FOREVER :poop:(y)

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
What the fuck is wrong with Devs nowadays? Why they want to screw up their game so bad? Really man, who would want to be with a woman who talks like that? Are things like this supposed to get you excited? It disgusts me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is MC still getting only HJ, BJ? what's the use of this slut?

You ruined a character. At least use her now.

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes