2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Considering the relationships between the mc and lis don't think the slow burn in this game is unwarranted at all
Problem is slow burn = boring. Especially when it is glacially slow like here and AWAM. 19 motherfucking seasons no actual sex. If it went 6 like that it would be one I'd never support. 19 is like the dev is trying to make the game OK for release in Taliban/ISIS/Southern Baptist territory. As I said elsewhere, why make it so hard to fuck? Most of us play these games to get away from the hard to get bullshit in real life.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think at this point the best possible gift for all the LIs would be 9 black kittens to be pallbearers for their dead pussies. They are the sort who'd be going to the doctor thinking crabs only to be told it's not crabs. They waited so long for their first time their cherries have gone so bad they have fruit flies.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Android Naughty is the standard one!
Please fix Android Naughty version
Thanks
After the last update, I provided a link to the current public naughty version. As I am not one of the devs’ patrons, that’s the best I can do.

I’m not sure where the most current naughty Android version is available; it may be on a restricted channel of the dev’s Discord, or somewhere on the dev’s SubscribeStar page. In any case, it’s not as easily accessible as the regular version, so I find it hard to fault the heroes who leak the other versions for not going to the extra effort to find and pass on that link.

As I have done before, I’ve included the links for the current public version (0.17) of the naughty Android APK, posted to the dev's Discord just hours ago:

I used the WorkUpload link to download this, and it appears to work correctly, delivering an APK that successfully updates me to naughty version 0.17.

I will report my post as an update to the program; we'll see if this gets handled better than the last update (where, as you noted, the naughty links were actually the standard version links).

Last edited:
Reactions: zezo010

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Stopped playing after Falesha had the MC use a dildo on her instead of letting him fuck her. If the real penetration scenes (as in, with the MC's actual cock, not a fucking toy) are gonna be delayed for stupid reasons like this then i don't wanna waste any more of my time on this game. :FacePalm:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
guys i downloaded the compressed version and inside i found a taboo patch folder, but i can't find where to read what features it would have... what is a kind of incest? and if yes, by installing that, can I avoid downloading the incest that is on the first page?
thanks and sorry if my english is not perfect, help me with google translation

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Stopped playing after Falesha had the MC use a dildo on her instead of letting him fuck her. If the real penetration scenes (as in, with the MC's actual cock, not a fucking toy) are gonna be delayed for stupid reasons like this then i don't wanna waste any more of my time on this game. :FacePalm:
There is sex in the game

Reactions: MythMackay

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
There is sex in the game
Yeah, but that's not really the issue. Falesha is exactly the type of character that should be an easy lay so the player doesn't feel as blue balled while the relationships with the main LIs are being developed. I don't mind slow burns if they make sense and feel natural but here it was just stupid. She's fine with giving a guy she barely knows (the MC) a titjob and letting him fuck her face but she wants to get to know him better before she lets him fuck her pussy? Why??? I hate it when devs withhold vaginal sex for no real reason.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I always skip BJ,HJ and Titjob. I don't understand what's the fun in seeing something where dick is the centre of attention.

Imagine this...would you record your dick with zoom in and all that getting sucked and get turned on by that? I don't. what makes BJ great is the sensation your dick experiences, not seeing your dick getting sucked.
Everyone has their own fetishes; while this is not one of yours, it might be someone else's.

Couldn't someone argue that the sensation is what makes vaginal (or anal) sex great? Not seeing your penis go in and out of her vagina (or anus)?

For many people, the turn-on with games like this is what your partner(s) are doing.

For the writer of the story, these scenes help emphasize the LIs' growing comfort with the MC sexually. They've chosen to write a story with a slow burn. For some reason, you're still choosing to read it. You could simply choose to not download updates until this is marked Complete.

If you were in the MC's shoes, would you be complaining about the lack of actual sexual intercourse, or enjoying the interactions you're experiencing? Someone receiving HJs, BJs, and tit jobs is unlikely to be saying, "Dang, I'm not getting any sex here."

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes