2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know we're to get a compressed version of the latest version tried darkassassinda but it has not been updated yet

Apr 30, 2023
Well the story got a bit derailed ...there is a mysterious organization that mc's parents got involved with,mc got the 3 woment he is close to for a vacation to an exotic location and somehow this organization says that the mc is a threat and has to be dealt with.....

Malice2099

Sep 7, 2021
I played through all 19 chapters as just came across this game recently. I have to say the i thoroughly enjoyed it. The writing is excellent and the pace of the teasing and sexual acts is perfect. I have played a lot of VN but this one stands out above a lot of them. Some VNs are nothing but sex and stupidity, absolutely no story however this one has a great story and build up.

The mysterious organization plot is kind of annoying but most VNs seem to have something like that nowadays.

Keep up the good work.

Malice

Reactions: boobsrcool

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone know we're to get a compressed version of the latest version tried darkassassinda but it has not been updated yet
1686240017150.png
go to top page click into searchbar, type (compressed win) , change your search preferences in to latest posts, and voila !
or click on image if you are to lazy to search
have a nice day ! :);)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

drgnmrkd

Sep 7, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 23104, in script
ym "Ok honey, will do."
Exception: Sayer 'ym' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 23104, in script
ym "Ok honey, will do."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'ym' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
The Way Love Goes Chapter_19
Fri Jun 16 08:59:36 2023
```

I don't know their Discord or another way to get this bug message to them, so thought I would post it here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
new version?
Did you look?

Hey guys,
so here's where I'm at regarding chapter 20. This chapter is gonna serve as a lead-up to the following one. The reason for this is that I wanted to include a scene before what is going to happen in chapter 21. If I would've cramped it all together in one chapter you'd have to wait much longer for the next one and just scrapping the scene I wanted to include didn't feel good as well. So, this is where I'm at right now:
29-MAY-2023: 60 images rendered
15-JUN-2023: Finally done with the rendering process. It was more than I expected. Final count is now: 165 images + 6 animations :)
Gonna start with the script now, so it won't be all too long now before this chapter is done and ready.

drgnmrkd

Sep 7, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 26348, in script
if choice76_yes == False:
File "game/script.rpy", line 26348, in <module>
NameError: name 'choice76_yes' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 26348, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 26348, in <module>
NameError: name 'choice76_yes' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
The Way Love Goes Chapter_19
Fri Jun 23 08:50:55 2023
```

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Who anyone wants are 100% arbitrary so your statement doesn't make much sense......
Don't be obtuse. In a game like this one, the "ones you want" are the ones you have to wait 20 updates for. Not the fuglies like the one that tries to suck you off after her third sentence. You know, the ones someone is guaranteed to see you with, which is annoying unto itself. Reminds me of the saying: ugly chicks are like mopeds...they're a lot of fun to ride, but you don't want anyone to see you on them. This game makes sure somebody sees you on every moped. So not only do you have to fuck the uglies, but you get caught every single time. Whether it's by the clothing store clerk, or your LI cousin.

Just as a side note: If you don't know who the ones players want in a game with an incest tag are, you certainly aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Doesn't matter, you knew what I meant.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't be obtuse. In a game like this one, the "ones you want" are the ones you have to wait 20 updates for. Not the fuglies like the one that tries to suck you off after her third sentence. You know, the ones someone is guaranteed to see you with, which is annoying unto itself. Reminds me of the saying: ugly chicks are like mopeds...they're a lot of fun to ride, but you don't want anyone to see you on them. This game makes sure somebody sees you on every moped. So not only do you have to fuck the uglies, but you get caught every single time. Whether it's by the clothing store clerk, or your LI cousin.

Just as a side note: If you don't know who the ones players want in a game with an incest tag are, you certainly aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Doesn't matter, you knew what I meant.
And your statement are STILL arbitrary! Just because there is incest in a VN doesn't mean that everyone playing it wants just the MC's relatives.

Doubt it's me being obtuse here.....anyway, of to ignore you go!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 2683838
go to top page click into searchbar, type (compressed win) , change your search preferences in to latest posts, and voila !
or click on image if you are to lazy to search
have a nice day ! :);)
Hey Xapican, could i get your honest opinion on this game. Thinking of trying it out but the reviews seem useless, and we seem to like the same kind of games.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey Xapican, could i get your honest opinion on this game. Thinking of trying it out but the reviews seem useless, and we seem to like the same kind of games.
It's a quite good game, a bit of slowburn in some LI paths but, Nice and apealing models, decent amount of sex scenes with some LI and side girls, has a nice story with mistery running in the background, enough to make me look forward to the next update.
As updates come more or less regularly, sometimes they could be a bit more of content, but it doesn't bother me much.
Good and readable writing (I'm not native english speaker) the Dev put a lot of effort in it and it shows.
Shure worth a try, has a good entertaining factor,
So yeah try it out it is worth a download.

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes