2.60 star(s) 46 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Ever going to update Android to latest version? I don't see why devs don't keep up with Android updates. Am I missing something?
Dev keeps up with Android versions. I believe the regular Android version of 18 is available now. However, to get the taboo version (where Megan is your aunt), you need to be giving at a high enough tier, or you have to wait for them to go public, and dig the proper URLs off the dev's Discord.

I'm assuming that the hero leaking the latest version either doesn't pledge enough to get access to the latest taboo Android version, or doesn't care to go through the rigamarole necessary to get the URL.

See my post right above this one for a link to the taboo Android for chapter 16.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand why the images have to be so grainy. Is it really that hard to achieve better quality?
It's like the issue with scenes that are too dark. I'm just being picky, I know.
Good luck with the game. naughty skunk games.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is the quality of renders and animations improving over time or does it stay the same like in the beginning?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there an android update for ch17
Ever going to update Android to latest version? I don't see why devs don't keep up with Android updates. Am I missing something?
Links for version 16 are available on the dev's Discord.

Here a WorkUpload link to the naughty Android version for chapter 16. Discord has a Mega link as well; i had issues copying it over (since enabling two-factor auth, i cant access Discord from this device).

Downloading now....
Dev keeps up with Android versions. I believe the regular Android version of 18 is available now. However, to get the taboo version (where Megan is your aunt), you need to be giving at a high enough tier, or you have to wait for them to go public, and dig the proper URLs off the dev's Discord.

I'm assuming that the hero leaking the latest version either doesn't pledge enough to get access to the latest taboo Android version, or doesn't care to go through the rigamarole necessary to get the URL.

See my post right above this one for a link to the taboo Android for chapter 16.
It's Discord only due to Patreon rules, and I figured why bother getting it, since many will want it with the WT mod ported in with the patch anyway...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Seriously? If someone is knocked unconscious they DO need to go to the hospital. They do it when boxers get knocked out. That's a concussion and needs medical attention.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys i was just going to ask(unrelated to this game)? I am looking for a game wherein u play as a police officer and then during a party a colleague set u up and u smack him because of that and u got fired/reprimanded by ur superior and she appoint u to become undercover and infiltrate somewhat of a gang?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I didn't. I compressed the game; the patch is only a few kb's. I just added it to the game folder so all people have to do is extract it if they want that content.
yeah, figured it out, the ipatch archive from OP had the walkthough in it as well so doubled the size.

2.60 star(s) 46 Votes