2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I looked into that. Not bad, especially the enhanced talk with Megan.
The incest walkthrough is just the incest patch from the OP with green highlights on the best choices ;)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The incest walkthrough is just the incest patch from the OP with green highlights on the best choices ;)
I was referring to these lines. They are not in the official version:
"You know, we would've loved for you to live with us back then, but sadly we didn't have a say in it. You were underaged and your parents decided, there's nothing we could do."
"There's no need for you to justify yourself. I know that and I was never mad at you in the slightest. But why didn't you call me sooner?"
"Well, you know I tried. I tried several times, but there was all the chaos around your parents. Your mom was never around, she wouldn't answer my calls. Well, and your father..."
"Yeah, I know where you're getting at."
"Then suddenly your mom completely vanished. When I had finally tracked her down, I called her and the first thing I did was asking for your number. I was so mad at her."
"Well, I guess that makes sense."

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I was referring to these lines. They are not in the official version:
[snip]
All additional dialog lines are in the incest patch in the OP, I've not added these lines myself and as such do not want credit for them.

inc.png

All I've done is add green highlights to the incest patch for best choices.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
All additional dialog lines are in the incest patch in the OP, I've not added these lines myself and as such do not want credit for them.
Ah, my bad. I thought this was still the same "incest patch" as before that didn't change any dialogue at all.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
UPDATE 2021-07-31: Updated it to Chapter 3.

Since the dev released the "naughty version" we know now that Megan is actually the aunt. However, the official naughty version doesn't really work so I updated my incest patch which is now supposed to go with the naughty version.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 and 3 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incestpatch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 3.

First time playing this game and I only downloaded this mod. But it ends at Chapter 1. What did I do wrong?

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
UPDATE 2021-07-31: Updated it to Chapter 3.

Since the dev released the "naughty version" we know now that Megan is actually the aunt. However, the official naughty version doesn't really work so I updated my incest patch which is now supposed to go with the naughty version.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 and 3 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incestpatch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 3.
Dude your script.rpy is 1025 lines, the game's is 3131 lines, are you sure you updated to chapter 3?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

L621

Jul 19, 2017
For a game with zero sexual content so far it kept me invested in the story like almost no other game on here. I mean, what the fuck. Excellent, excellent story and character development, at least in my opinion. Left me stunned. I wish there were more games and devs like this.

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes