2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Lines 1100 to 1102 (ch2_bath_02_img_lily) shouldn't happen automatically (ep2 start mc showering) if mc didn't take a peek at Lily showering in ep1. At choice5 there is a variable menu_flag used for peeking so it should be used in the shower scene too. Oh, that's a variable that is set to either False or True but it is never USED anywhere in the code base. So, you could use a variable like ch1_peek_shower_lily to make game remember if mc peeked at Lily in this playthrough or not if you're going to put images into mc's head that he hasn't seen. ;)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there planned adult sexual content planned at some point? Guessing there will be since all of these games have it at some point.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
At least your parents gave you some money so you could afford a small crib.
Is the MC actually a man-baby and needed and infant's bed to sleep in?

Does the MC have a baby that needed a bed?

Is the MC a black guy living in Harlem or similar?

Or is the MC literally any other person who in fact doesn't live in a "crib" and instead has a home ...

After struggling for a long time to get both your feet on the ground
Is the MC perhaps filled with helium or similar, making it tough to not float away?

Oh, maybe one leg is vastly shorter than the other?

Jun 22, 2018
I enjoyed the game but it has some major work needed I chose not to spy on the bathroom and it told me I had and thats just the first of many options that force the story in a single direction with out options mattering

Reactions: qaywsx

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Way Love Goes [Chapter 3] + AdanCG's & BrandyYT Multi Mod + Incest Patched

The Way Love Goes [Chapter 3] + AdanCG's & BrandyYT Multi Mod + No Patched

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Mattthetadpole

Jun 20, 2020
Is the MC actually a man-baby and needed and infant's bed to sleep in?

Does the MC have a baby that needed a bed?

Is the MC a black guy living in Harlem or similar?

Or is the MC literally any other person who in fact doesn't live in a "crib" and instead has a home ...

Is the MC perhaps filled with helium or similar, making it tough to not float away?

Oh, maybe one leg is vastly shorter than the other?
the harlem comment is a bit racist and are you really nitpicking the way that the desription is written?:unsure:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
the harlem comment is a bit racist and are you really nitpicking the way that the desription is written?:unsure:
Firstly, its really not, you're not going to be in the village area hearing Italians or Chinese talk about people living in "cribs", outside of very rare instances you're not going to be walking around hearing people in Seattle talking about going back to their crib .etc It just isn't common parlance outside of very specific areas and groups.

Secondly, yes, the description is one of the most important parts to get people interested in your VN, for many people it'll be the most important while for others they might consider the tags first, but in any case the description is often a really good indicator of the tone and quality of the writing in the VN itself so if the description looks/sounds stupid then it'll like put a good many people off from even trying the VN and even many of those who do try it will be going in with a negative bias already, even if only subconsciously.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Unsure what folks mean, unless they are talking about an older version because there is sex content and on the first page it says planned harem.

I want all three of the ladies, but already feel guilty about it....

Cheers

Oh, also, w the incest patch. They are my Aunt and cousins. Am I missing something else? thx

Last edited:

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Unsure what folks mean, unless they are talking about an older version because there is sex content and on the first page it says planned harem.

I want all three of the ladies, but already feel guilty about it....

Cheers

Oh, also, w the incest patch. They are my Aunt and cousins. Am I missing something else? thx
The dev hasn't updated the tags if there's sex in the game people waiting for that to be indicated in the tags have no way of knowing unless the tags get updated.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The renders are not great and in fact pretty poor. Lighting is also bad. Sorry gave up on it. Nice to have a bit of quality?

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes