2.60 star(s) 47 Votes
Sep 20, 2021
For those of you interested in playing chapter 5 is now released on their Patreon for supporters to play:) the update progresses the story pretty well and also has new animations with a pretty hot scenes involved! Things are only getting more spicy and sexual tension is rising fast! For a dev’s first game it looks very promising and it seems like they will only continue to improve as time goes on(y)

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
This should be funny again, as so often you start at the old save point and nothing new

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
There are no "sexual" tags on the thread. The story has only teasing so far?
Played it for the first time and saw just 2 blowjobs, one pussy licking and a handjob. So no real sex scene up to now.
Also have to say that I'm not a fan of women with zeppelin tits. Big tits here and there are ok, but these zeppelin tits do look ridiculous and unnatural IMO. Good luck dev.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
UPDATE 2021-09-16: Updated to Chapter 4.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 4 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 4.
Will you update your mod for the new version?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Heeeeeeyy! waita minute! there was no tag for HANDHOLDING!
I was totally unprepared for that. I'm not sure I can continue now......*sniffle*......
Next thing you will tell me that there is head-patting!!! Will the HORRORS never cease!?

Why developers don't stick to good old-fashioned bestiality and necrophilia I will never understand. And where are the tentacles?

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes