2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I honestly only mod games I play, also shaddy is one of the best modders here so I'd be patient for him to update shaddys usually pretty quick.
Actually, he will not be doing it. He is abandoning the project. Anyways, if you had considered it would have been a huge favor....

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
It's weird, I took a look at the OP's "official" IP and they have changed the tags for the Aunt, but 99% of the script still just calls her Megan, instead of Aunt or Aunt Megan. And there seems to be two tags for the same character "a" and "am", because suddenly in the chapter 5 section of the script, Megan is now suddenly Aunt Megan, lol.

I just went through and replaced any of the MC's use of "Megan" with "Aunt Megan". Threw a few "cuz's" in there for the daughters as well. It's a pretty light script so far, so it only took 5 mins.

Here's my modified script file if you wanna try it. At your own risk, lol. Just back up the original somewhere. I haven't tested this yet but it was only changes to dialogue, so it shouldn't fuck up anything important.
I have "checked" the script.rpy on the Incest file and it's not incest at all when i downloaded the walkthrough mod (that has the incest patch) the lines on it are what they should be...

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Help, I keep getting a game over screen and can't progress. It says something about me refusing to help a beautiful girl in her hour of need. I let Lily sleep in my bed when she was drunk, helped Mai with her computer, massaged Megan and had the movienight with Nina. Who is the beautiful girl the message talks about? The message came right after a scene in the café where Lily refused to serve me coffee and some run down old woman served me instead, so maybe I have upset Lily by peeking in the shower?

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just found this game and have really enjoyed playing it. Attractive women, technically proficient. Oh and thanks for the Pixieldrain download. With Nopy gone this is very much appreciated. Looking forward to your next update.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I like the game and renders. But, (yeah there's always a but) The MC left as a 12 year old.. and now that he's back (second day back) I kinda cringe when he says things like.. 'Sweet holy mother of monkey fuck! You got a god damn gym in the basement?' to the mom. And while I understand the sentiment behind the words.. I think the game would be better served toning that down a bit. 'Sweet mother of god I can't believe you have a gym in the basement! That's awesome!' or words somewhat like that. It would fit the game better.. not so jarring, yet getting the same sentiments across.

And I do realize this is a 'adult site'.. I just think the game would be better served this way. Just my two cents worth. Either way I'm enjoying the ride.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I like the game and renders. But, (yeah there's always a but) The MC left as a 12 year old.. and now that he's back (second day back) I kinda cringe when he says things like.. 'Sweet holy mother of monkey fuck! You got a god damn gym in the basement?' to the mom. And while I understand the sentiment behind the words.. I think the game would be better served toning that down a bit. 'Sweet mother of god I can't believe you have a gym in the basement! That's awesome!' or words somewhat like that. It would fit the game better.. not so jarring, yet getting the same sentiments across.

And I do realize this is a 'adult site'.. I just think the game would be better served this way. Just my two cents worth. Either way I'm enjoying the ride.
Definite agreement. MC inner dialog "OMG THE GODESS HOW IS SHE SO PERFECT" reality she is a maybe a 6.5. OMG THIS IS AMAZING! = barely above average. Calm the fuck down before I think MC is a total retard!

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Definite agreement. MC inner dialog "OMG THE GODESS HOW IS SHE SO PERFECT" reality she is a maybe a 6.5. OMG THIS IS AMAZING! = barely above average. Calm the fuck down before I think MC is a total retard!
I agree to both of these and when I try a game like this I very seldom get past the 1st of 2nd time something like this is said in a game/VN.
Already hit the trashcan with this one.

Reactions: yudas51

SirNecrolord

Oct 31, 2021
If I download the android version, will it come with all the patches and mods installed? Or it just comes is the base version.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
So confused..... Download the Android port and it's a zip file. Inside it is 2 apk files that are exactly the same and for chapter 4 and not 5.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the game going to have vaginal sex since it isn't in the tag?
Tags are suppose to be used to show what is in a game/VN now, not what is to come.
I hope vaginal sex comes to this game.

Yes it has 2 apk files 1 is normal and the other one is the taboo one.

Also if your post is the last one do not add a new post just add to your first post.

Reactions: Cunt

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Updates are pretty short (one in-game day each) but I like the dynamic between MC and his family. I just wish the photos in the text messages sent to MC by his little cuz and her best friend were clickable or viewable in the gallery.

Also, the coffee shop renders were pretty dark. I had to take MCs word for it that Felisha had huge tits, because I couldn't see a thing.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man I was enjoying this.. but why give choices that aren't really choices? Then added forced sex.. I'll wait and see how next update goes but I'm not interested in any of the side pieces so this may not be for me.
Help, I keep getting a game over screen and can't progress. It says something about me refusing to help a beautiful girl in her hour of need. I let Lily sleep in my bed when she was drunk, helped Mai with her computer, massaged Megan and had the movienight with Nina. Who is the beautiful girl the message talks about? The message came right after a scene in the café where Lily refused to serve me coffee and some run down old woman served me instead, so maybe I have upset Lily by peeking in the shower?
Falisha Lily's coworker, I had to choose to help her, otherwise it just kept repeating the game over. Don't know for sure if different choices you've made from mine would change anything. That's exactly what I was referring to as far as giving a choice that isn't really an option, it's a pointless waste of time.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Man I was enjoying this.. but why give choices that aren't really choices? Then added forced sex.. I'll wait and see how next update goes but I'm not interested in any of the side pieces so this may not be for me.

Falisha Lily's coworker, I had to choose to help her, otherwise it just kept repeating the game over. Don't know for sure if different choices you've made from mine would change anything. That's exactly what I was referring to as far as giving a choice that isn't really an option, it's a pointless waste of time.
That was a jokepost, Falesha is revolting, which made the "beautiful girl" reference in the game over screen seem like a satirical mockery and I have not the simplest clue why the mc is so obsessed with Megan either.

May 23, 2020
I have a statement for the developer, during the first four chapters of the game when referring to Megan, it was always just Megan. So why all of a sudden did you change it to Aunt Megan in chapter 5, if you were planning an incest type of game Megan should have been Aunt Megan from the very beginning in my opinion. The sudden change just feels way to forced and very out of place, I get Megan and the MC are close considering she was friends with his parents from all those years before. But something shouldn't just change like that if it wasn't like that in the beginning, again this is just my opinion but if incest was not something planned it should not be forced into a game where it has absolutely no reference of such a thing from the very beginning of the game. Another thing I just noticed in this forced chapter is that the MC has become braindead literally as 2 or 3 chapters ago if not more he knew that Lily was working in a cafe, and now he seems to not remember learning that information. I also have a question though why did you make this sudden change was it fan voted or personal preference?

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A wonderful little game. Like it very much so far. Thanks Dev, keep it up, so I can keep mine up! :cool: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes