2.70 star(s) 43 Votes

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Never been terribly enthused by unavoidable encounters in VNs. Probably going to set this one to the side for the time being and see how it develops long-term before jumping back in.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev Forgot to add Future tags like :Vaginal + Creampie + Pregnancy (y) Harem without Sex tags :KEK:
Good Luck (y)

Reactions: Budman 1959

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Dev Forgot to add Future tags like :Vaginal + Creampie + Pregnancy (y) Harem without Sex tags :KEK:
Good Luck (y)
Everytime I see you I read your comments with Arthur's voice in my mind.
So I need to chuckle everytime Arthur says that he wants pregnancy in his games.:)

Reactions: Hysni

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Just Asian Pussy Eating :KEK: (y) Nothing More :cautious: i would love Mc to penetrate her fuck until she faints but no...
Hope Next update is Beter ...I want Mc to Fuck Blonde girl first she is so Hot :love:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You don't have to play it if you don't like whats in it go play something else.
All dev's have the right to make there games/VN there way and not your way.
the reason i play this is because i like Nina and Lily and i also dont see the kinetic novel tag anywhere so why all the forced lewd scenes

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
The Way Love Goes Chapter 9 Walkthrough Mod:

Note: Update on request

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
the reason i play this is because i like Nina and Lily and i also dont see the kinetic novel tag anywhere so why all the forced lewd scenes
I'll never understand that. It's so easy to put in an option to avoid scenes with side characters you're not interested in, I just click through it anyway but yeah annoying.

Reactions: Vasy and Bailz

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I downloaded the latest version of the game but the content is the same as the chapter 5 version. After Chapter 5, the game is returning to the main menu. There is no 6th episode. Is this normal?

fsss.png sdfss.png > asdaa.png

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2.70 star(s) 43 Votes