2.70 star(s) 43 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And what does it mean? As far as I know, this Ipatch only changes names, like landlady to mom or roommate to sister. If I can't avoid scence with MC's relatives, then I don't really care about their titles: roommate, friend, or neighbor. This is still incest.
Then make sure you play games/VN without the incest tag.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Then make sure you play games/VN without the incest tag.
Honestly, imo games that require a patch or have the landlady bullshit shouldnt be tagged as incest. If a dev wants to use patreon than make a story that makes sense, not a landlady that totally isnt related to you but still wakes you up every morning as you share breakfast.

Devs want to cash in on how popular incest is but dont want to actually make a game with it properly.

Reactions: berserk87

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
yeah no creampie unless getting drug raped is one reason I won't sub on SS. No choice in the matter is that annoying to me. And yeah pregnancy would be nice but I can understand why most devs avoid it despite it being a popular kink/LI goal, that's a nightmare to deal with in Daz for multiple reasons. Usually even when they have it it's only at the end with a few renders in the epilogue (ie Summer With Mia 2) rather than in the middle with possibly thousands of pregnant renders to deal with, unless it's a quick flashback or something (xxxx x xxxxx xxxx).
Dude you need to remove those last words in the brackets, I got a full ban for a first time offence I didn't even even know was an offense for mentioning that game when someone asked what a picture was in another game. If a mod see's or someone reports you are toast for a couple weeks.

2.70 star(s) 43 Votes