2.70 star(s) 46 Votes

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Got flagged by firefox as a virus so take care. First time it happen on a game downloaded here.

Also same for the WT.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I really enjoy the game, however I am wondering when the MC will get the girls into a Harem. otherwise he is just going to keep being a cheater, and it will not end well. He needs to get everything out in the open, and get that super hot Bella moved into the house as well. well I can wish anyway... lol. keep up the great work. peace.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You know... I like this story for the most part, and the dev has put a crap ton of good work into this, but I hate that the MC is forced into things. I did everything I could to get the MC to not mess around with Bella (I think that's her name) and the MC ends up having sex with her anyway. It's bad enough it's a harem game, but being forced into a relationship... I mean, what is the purpose of having choices if they are meaningless? If the dev wants the story to go a certain way, then just tell it that way and stop with the illusion of choice.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
great update...aunt Megan is such a bombhell..and she got prewtty icredibvle skill too..amazing

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, and they probably do not care at this point, making close to So, there are enough people that find this game and it suits their taste.
i'm 1 of them...i like thisreally don't undrstand what's wronmg with this game...yes the story isn't explained so much yet , but hey if i can spend nights like this ones in the last update..i'm totally fine

2.70 star(s) 46 Votes