Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 25] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.25] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I don't know, I haven't had any issues, the fixed script is only for the non-naughty edition...

This is what I sent him when he started working on Chapter 21 update.
Ok, I will check. but I think the dev have problem to maintain 2 script.rpy... there is a lot of difference between the normal and Taboo patch which is apparently maintained by the dev himself.
The normal does not work with the chapter 21 for the 21 part...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok, I will check. but I think the dev have problem to maintain 2 script.rpy... there is a lot of difference between the normal and Taboo patch which is apparently maintained by the dev himself.
The normal does not work with the chapter 21 for the 21 part...
Yes, they do, that is directly from the Patreon dev provided fix, and it is ONLY for the normal version.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Unfortunately, I think your mod can brake the game...
There is a lot of different jump that do not go on the correct label in your script, see the winmerge.
Maybe you are doing something wrong because my files are already fixed so you don't need to add a fixed versión of the script. Just copy and paste the files in the game folder and you can play i already finish the game 2 times when i was beta testing my mod and didn't have problems

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Maybe you are doing something wrong because my files are already fixed so you don't need to add a fixed versión of the script. Just copy and paste the files in the game folder and you can play i already finish the game 2 times when i was beta testing my mod and didn't have problems
Maybe, but you have not incorporated modifications made by the dev in old chapter.s.. so typos, new messages and jump does not reflect what the dev want.
This is why I have made a script fix!

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
So? They are obviously not done with it yet.....
i didn't make this post to start conversation tbh...
i'm just w8ing for the mod like everyone else there is no rush.
so my post was for the "read the above" msg
now if u need more detailed unnecessary explanation can't do much about it...

vahsek

Feb 27, 2019
Chapter 24 is now there on patreon, i think that these guys will update it when it comes out