Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 25] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.25] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Doesn't look like there will be a update for Ch.25
He's waiting on Brandy. Brandy takes forever. Last time, it took two updates before Brandy got his done. So maybe not. We never know. AdanGC should have had his part done, at least, two days after the update was posted of the game.

Reactions: kwazi

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
He's waiting on Brandy. Brandy takes forever. Last time, it took two updates before Brandy got his done. So maybe not. We never know. AdanGC should have had his part done, at least, two days after the update was posted of the game.
At this point, whenever Adan is making something together with Brandy, they'll be better off releasing it in two editions; one with and one without the gallery mod part (or with just older gallery mod contents). And by that, I mean, release the main mod (without the gallery mod, or an updated gallery) as soon as it's ready, and then release the mod edition with the gallery once Brandy has done their part.

As for me, due to Brandy's delays, I've more or less given up on using this mod, and instead opted to use the other IC+WT mod posted in the main game thread. I checked the timestamps, and that other mod's update for ch.25 was dropped a little over 8 hours after ch.25 of the game was released. (I won't direct link to it here, out of respect to Adan and Brandy.)

Meanwhile, it has been about 2 weeks since main game's latest release, and this mod still hasn't been updated for the new version.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 1592301
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod.
And a Gallery Mod ( Credit: BrandyYT)

Note:The Mod have two folders 100% Patched (not only the Characters Names) and No Patched copy and use the one you want.

Updated: 2024-03-26
Game/Creator: The Way Love Goes / Naughty Skunk Games -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - BrandyYT -
Mod Version: 0.25
Game Version: Chapter 25
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Thank you ❤