Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 25] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.25] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
so, now you have to wait a bit... :ROFLMAO:
Chapter 23 came out back in November, over two months ago now. Being as it wasn't updated for Chapter 23 either then people HAVE been waiting. Chapter 24 just came out, we are two updates behind. So, maybe know what you are saying before you comment next time heh?

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Chapter 23 came out back in November, over two months ago now. Being as it wasn't updated for Chapter 23 either then people HAVE been waiting. Chapter 24 just came out, we are two updates behind. So, maybe know what you are saying before you comment next time heh?
Well. I think, and this is just a thought, but maybe. Just maybe, this person meant that as sarcasm? I mean, I love AdenGC's work, and wonder why he doesn't just upload his stuff and let Brandy do his stuff separate, but they work together on some of these games so it is what it is. I just think your belittlement of him or her was a little unjustified. Like I say, this is just a thought.

Reactions: kwazi

vahsek

Feb 27, 2019
adan probably still waiting on brandy part dude is slower then christmas updating his mods
Agreed its been over 3 months for an update for this game now
thats why i feel a bit mad, i am not able to play as unmodded save doesn't work

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Oh did Brandy finally get back in touch after all? Didn't see anything on their discord or Patreon but glad it's finally here regardless ;)

Reactions: Punto

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 1592301
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod.
And a Gallery Mod ( Credit: BrandyYT)

Note:The Mod have two folders 100% Patched (not only the Characters Names) and No Patched copy and use the one you want.

Updated: 2024-01-30
Game/Creator: The Way Love Goes / Naughty Skunk Games -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - BrandyYT -
Mod Version: 0.24
Game Version: Chapter 24
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Hii New update is available here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-way-love-goes-ch-24-naughty-skunk-games.88718/post-13055927

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope we will have not to wait forever for this updater...but i think i play without the mod, choice aren't so many or so difficult to read at this point