VN Ren'Py The Way of the Champion [Ch. 1] [KotStorm]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xneex

Feb 8, 2023
A few things:
The grammar is really terrible, but that could eabe fixed with a proofreader.
The walking animations are going to live in my nightmares for quite a while, but it doesn't ruin the game in any way IMO.
The MC's anger issues(at least in the start) should probably get toned down a bit, as he acts like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum, because he wasn't allowed any candy.

The biggest problem for me is the grammar, as i have a hard time making out any sentences, because they are so incomprehensible.

Reactions: KotStorm

KotStorm

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
A few things:
The grammar is really terrible, but that could eabe fixed with a proofreader.
The walking animations are going to live in my nightmares for quite a while, but it doesn't ruin the game in any way IMO.
The MC's anger issues(at least in the start) should probably get toned down a bit, as he acts like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum, because he wasn't allowed any candy.

The biggest problem for me is the grammar, as i have a hard time making out any sentences, because they are so incomprehensible.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm already working on those walking animations(Fixed one of them.). MC's mood instability is because of his despair.
Right now, I can't afford to hire a proofreader (I really appreciate if someone can help me for now for a free.), I assume main problem is the way I tried to describe things, like when MC was sitting by the pool, Am I right?

xneex

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you for your feedback. I'm already working on those walking animations(Fixed one of them.). MC's mood instability is because of his despair.
Right now, I can't afford to hire a proofreader (I really appreciate if someone can help me for now for a free.), I assume main problem is the way I tried to describe things, like when MC was sitting by the pool, Am I right?
Yes, both when you're describing different things, but you also sometimes put the words in the wrong order. An example: "Alarm isn't ringing, probably i woke up earlier than usual" when it should've been "Alarm isn't ringing, i probably woke up earlier than usual"

For me the most important thing in a VN, is the story and the narration of the story. So i probably care a little more about the grammar than others.

I wish you the best of luck with your project. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KotStorm

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Posing, facial expressions, walking, uh.... yikes. Apparently, it's "The Mannequins Get Frisky"

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Way of the Champion [Ch. 1] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 154mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grongorn

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
it has potential .....
the story isnt bad so far... i like the choice of soccer (football) too
moreover im a sucker for a good sister/mc Incest story and i hope the sister will the monogamous/single path choice that dev was talking about at earlier comments.
but the visuals and mostly the animations need some work , especially when the characters walking.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes