Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.30-3.jpg

0.30 Work in progress.
Hello, friends. I'd like to share with you the progress of the upcoming update. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be able to release the update by the end of the month, but I think I will be able to release it by the deadline of February 5th.
As of today, I have already finished about 200 renders. About 100 more have to be done. I hope the update will be interesting.
Peace be upon us all!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 524464

0.30 Work in progress.
Hello, friends. I'd like to share with you the progress of the upcoming update. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be able to release the update by the end of the month, but I think I will be able to release it by the deadline of February 5th.
As of today, I have already finished about 200 renders. About 100 more have to be done. I hope the update will be interesting.
Peace be upon us all!
You have always released your updates on time and in brilliant quality ... no need to apologize for one small delay. Keep up the good work!(y)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 524464

0.30 Work in progress.
Peace be upon us all!
Rush is desirable in a bakery, not when creating a game. :)
Good luck at work. I keep my fingers crossed for You (y)(y):)

Reactions: Zee95

sigaretek

Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 524464

0.30 Work in progress.
Peace be upon us all!
i hope there is some Victoria in it ;)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes