ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I did a poll on my Patreon page, and people voted for me to finish the game without rushing. So this message is no longer relevant.
Finish the game?
Another big mistake someone else is about to make.
The game is good no need to listen to people who don't appreciate it's potential.
Just cause they carry the bigger wallet around the house doesn't make them any smarter.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Finish the game?
Another big mistake someone else is about to make.
The game is good no need to listen to people who don't appreciate it's potential.
Just cause they carry the bigger wallet around the house doesn't make them any smarter.
It was the exact opposite actually. Zee wanted to finish the game now (so he doesn't just abandon it) and try his luck with another project he has in mind, because this one doesn't make him any money, but people convinced him to finish it without rushing.

Reactions: Zee95

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
It's a very good game ... and a game for patient people. (y)(y)
Some people complain about this game, but it doesn't make sense.
Personally I prefer more story like this, than fuck during the first hour of the game mother sisters cousins aunts neighbors
and by mistake because in the dark father and dog who slept with father :LOL::LOL: as in many games here.
Sometimes too much useless author work, e.g. 44 pictures of handjob ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's better to have more content than smooth sex animation ?

For personal use I changed the game menu picture

1.jpg or 2.jpg

Congratulations on the game idea (y)(y) and impatiently I'm waiting for future update.
Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It's a very good game ... and a game for patient people. (y)(y)
Some people complain about this game, but it doesn't make sense.
Personally I prefer more story like this, than fuck during the first hour of the game mother sisters cousins aunts neighbors
and by mistake because in the dark father and dog who slept with father :LOL::LOL: as in many games here.
Sometimes too much useless author work, e.g. 44 pictures of handjob ...
Maybe it's better to have more content than smooth sex animation ?

For personal use I changed the game menu picture

View attachment 498194 or View attachment 498195

Congratulations on the game idea (y)(y) and impatiently I'm waiting for future update.
Sorry for my english, not my native language.
Thank you, it's nice that people still like the game. Sometimes I think that people lose interest in the game. At the same time, I lose interest in the game development. As for the animation... sometimes I do fewer frames in the animation, sometimes more... it depends on the mood...
And last... about the start screen, I planned to change it in this release, but I didn't. In the next release, I will definitely change it.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you, it's nice that people still like the game. Sometimes I think that people lose interest in the game. At the same time, I lose interest in the game development. As for the animation... sometimes I do fewer frames in the animation, sometimes more... it depends on the mood...
And last... about the start screen, I planned to change it in this release, but I didn't. In the next release, I will definitely change it.
Thanks for reacting to my post.
Once again, it's a really very good game. (y) (y)
It's good that You finished (probably) path C.
The story of saving his sister is much more interesting than in A & B,
but I think after releasing her from the hands of the psychopath the action would be identical to path B

My expectations ? Psychological deep relationship with mother ... Sex, of course too :love:

I wish You success and new strength in working on the game (y)

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
welp another update i cant play. havent been able to play since 26-a update came out. cause path a hasnt beeen worked on

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 1.jpg

Future plans.
Hello, friends. I wanted to share some plans for the future with you. I plan to release a demo version of the game " Smartass" in the next few days. It will be a small demonstration of the game world, and the visual part. And it will introduce us to a few characters.
As for the name of the game, maybe it will change, but so far I've called the game " Smartass".
About the next update of "The Way". I will start working on it from the beginning of next month.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Reactions: Zee95 and rKnight

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
When i asked a stranger for direction: "Which way" He replied : "Too many ways"!..jk love your game and story plot but still 3 routes is making harder with all these choices and paths making it much more complex as it goes and lacking good scenes as you have to dedicate urself for the three routes..If it were one route with choices and consequence you could have a good game with more story and scenes by now just my thoughts but whatever you decide..I am 100% up for it!! (y) (y)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes