Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.29-18.jpg

The Way 0.29 Coming soon.
Hey, folks. I'm glad to inform you that I'm already finalizing the visual for the next update. And I plan to finish all the work within five days. So expect the update soon!
P.S. What's she showing? XD It doesn't look like a heart. :D

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
It's like a brain.
You know the brain soup you want to eat like in hannibal :giggle:

View attachment 491067

The Way 0.29 Coming soon.
Hey, folks. I'm glad to inform you that I'm already finalizing the visual for the next update. And I plan to finish all the work within five days. So expect the update soon!
P.S. What's she showing? XD It doesn't look like a heart. :D

Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
I have updated the incest patch and the walktrough for the version 0.29b.Have fun with it :).I will post the new version between later or tommorow here.I think that the patreons should play it first.I hope you guys can understand that

Last edited:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hi Gigan, you're right, patreons first. (y)

Hey guys,
I have updated the incest patch and the walktrough for the version 0.29b.Have fun with it :).I will post the new version between later or tommorow here.I think that the patreons should play it first.I hope you guys can understand that

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Eng version:
Rus version:

Changelog:
Continuation of path B.
Renders: 190
Animations: 3
UncleVT

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I am disapointed, so no real action w mom gain. Question for dev are you even planning anything w her or kiss, massage and stuff like this all we get?
I have to agree, dev teased us too much before 0.27b update, then dropped sexual stuff with Janet, and now it was continued only with a handjob.

• Sad
Reactions: ChristianGrey

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Every update on every path is a different girl, there's no continuation, no sense of progress.

This again, no progress, just more girls to shift the focus.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

The Way [v0.29b] [Zee95] PC Compressed

Original Size: 3.28 GB
Compressed: 307 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | | | |

Enjoy! :D

...and Merry Christmas!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
*Sad panda* Had no interest in that "skype" scene, as too much had happened to the mc since then. Just didn't feel natural to pick up... And the other girl didn't really trigger any interest either. The handjob felt a bit lackluster after waiting for the update for the path I been playing.

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Three paths may distract the author's energy, so it looks like always teasing and progressed slowly in single route. What's precious is that the dev already tried his best to push this game forward and update it more frequent than most of the devs on this froums base on few supporters. he is worth to be complimented. A suggestion for his new game that keep the story in a major route and just make some brief branches.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes