Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.29-4.jpg 0.29-3.jpg

While I'm rendering some scenes from "The way". I've been working on some of the characters of my second game. I've had some workpieces for quite some time now. I wanted to share my work with you. Maybe I'll be able to do the demo version together with the next update of "The way".

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 480629 View attachment 480630

While I'm rendering some scenes from "The way". I've been working on some of the characters of my second game. I've had some workpieces for quite some time now. I wanted to share my work with you. Maybe I'll be able to do the demo version together with the next update of "The way".
I have to ask: regardless of your new game will there be a preferably happy ending with Victoria in your actual game? I really do hope so ... oh and what will be your new game about? What kind of setting or is this still top secret?;)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I have to ask: regardless of your new game will there be a preferably happy ending with Victoria in your actual game? I really do hope so ... oh and what will be your new game about? What kind of setting or is this still top secret?;)
My new game wouldn't hurt to develop The Way. about Victoria, you mean the kidnapped girl? The last time you mentioned her, I thought you meant Janet. About Victoria, there' s going to be a "Happy end" with her in branch A, also in branch B. (The players will have a choice. Path C, I'm finished yet, maybe I'll go back to it.)
Regarding Janet, the upcoming update will be a continuation of the development of relations with her.
If you mean Monique, the lake girl, we'll also have a choice...

About the new game, I'm not KojimaXD I can raise the curtain before releasing the demo version. The gameplay will be the same as in "The Way". The narration will be intertwined with interactive actions, performance of various quests. The game will be the main character, a smart guy, but an outcast in the family, he will need to raise his importance in the family. The game will be limited to a few locations. The main actions will take place at the house.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
My new game wouldn't hurt to develop The Way. about Victoria, you mean the kidnapped girl? The last time you mentioned her, I thought you meant Janet. About Victoria, there' s going to be a "Happy end" with her in branch A, also in branch B. (The players will have a choice. Path C, I'm finished yet, maybe I'll go back to it.)
Regarding Janet, the upcoming update will be a continuation of the development of relations with her.
If you mean Monique, the lake girl, we'll also have a choice...

About the new game, I'm not KojimaXD I can raise the curtain before releasing the demo version. The gameplay will be the same as in "The Way". The narration will be intertwined with interactive actions, performance of various quests. The game will be the main character, a smart guy, but an outcast in the family, he will need to raise his importance in the family. The game will be limited to a few locations. The main actions will take place at the house.
Wow these are good news indeed both concerning The Way and also the new game ... I just stay tuned at your patreon page awaiting both! Thx a lot!

Reactions: Zee95

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dude, you can't "end" a game like this without sex. The end to path C has the exact same problems the last ending had.

You had a good game going here, I understand the difficulties of not getting anywhere enough money for your effort, but right now you are ruining your own game, by rushing to endings that solve nothing and only leave players frustrated.
You do what's best for you, but don't ruin the game with these "endings."

I have fond memories of playing the way and I for one always loved the 3 different paths and never minded waiting, but this is unworthy of the work you put in before.

It really reminds me of a certain other game, with a storm, a killer and an "Ape" as MC. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Dude, you can't "end" a game like this without sex. The end to path C has the exact same problems the last ending had.

You had a good game going here, I understand the difficulties of not getting anywhere enough money for your effort, but right now you are ruining your own game, by rushing to endings that solve nothing and only leave players frustrated.
You do what's best for you, but don't ruin the game with these "endings."

I have fond memories of playing the way and I for one always loved the 3 different paths and never minded waiting, but this is unworthy of the work you put in before.

It really reminds me of a certain other game, with a storm, a killer and an "Ape" as MC. ;)
The players made me change my mind, I keep working on the game. But I'm working on another game at the same time.
I don't have much time for the second game yet. And I don't know exactly when the demo version will be released.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.29 Work in progress.
Hello, friends! I would like to share with you the progress of the next update. Already 140 renders are done. I think to make about 100 more renders and release the update. I want to remind you that 0.29 will be an update containing the continuation of the path B. And also it will not be the last update of this path, as I planned earlier... This is the result of voting players.
About my second game. I am working on it... But I can't say anything about the release date of the demo version.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes