Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Janet in those jeans though wow she has some serious booty going on there :love: I had a bad feeling about that skype call depending on what girl we had fun with I picked Monique originally and she ends up going back with her cheating boyfriend we know how that will work out and with the updates that are left I wonder if she will come back into it I'm guessing it's unlikely on the B route?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The only dev I know that does all the 3D work the hard way using 3DS Max and making his scenes from nothing. while most of us use Daz and it's shortcuts. If you can please support him
Thank you for your kind words, but still PPL shouldn't support my game just because I work hard on it... if people like the game, then welcome, if not... well... I'm getting what I deserve...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I'll answer a few questions here. Like I said before, I can't satisfy every player. I spent 20 days of development on the last update. 0.28 was released on December 5th. As for the event with Janet... Are you guys serious? I was bombed with messages not to rush the game to the end. After I decided to continue my extremely unprofitable project, I was bombed again, but this time people are dissatisfied that the plot is too slow...:FacePalm: I guess I'll just do my job without paying attention to the messages... Constant changes in the story due to criticism or player advice are driving into a creative crisis.:D

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'll answer a few questions here. As I said before, I can't satisfy every player. I spent 20 days of development on the last update. 0.28 was released on December 5th. As for the event with Janet... Are you guys serious? I was bombed with messages not to rush the game to the end. After I decided to continue my extremely unprofitable project, I was bombed again, but this time people are dissatisfied that the plot is too slow...:FacePalm: I guess I'll just do my job without paying attention to the messages... Constant changes in the story due to criticism or player advice are driving into a creative crisis.:D
You shouldn't make your games based on what critics says, or let them direct the way you make them. That being said, I think sometimes less is better. I mean if the MC got a couple LI, then pile on more characters just for the MC to get a romp with, just make the MC come across like a smock...

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
I'll answer a few questions here. As I said before, I can't satisfy every player. I spent 20 days of development on the last update. 0.28 was released on December 5th. As for the event with Janet... Are you guys serious? I was bombed with messages not to rush the game to the end. After I decided to continue my extremely unprofitable project, I was bombed again, but this time people are dissatisfied that the plot is too slow...:FacePalm: I guess I'll just do my job without paying attention to the messages... Constant changes in the story due to criticism or player advice are driving into a creative crisis.:D
You are making Your own game, So have them deep in ass, do not bother, some advices are off course good, but criticism, you know what i have wrote above...

Reactions: Zee95

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Look man, I know these reactions might feel a bit harsh after you decided to continue this game, but a lot of people here were waiting patiently for some action with Janet for a long time. You can see from the comments that she has a huge fan club! Then they got a finale where nothing happened with her, after a while you said that you'll fix it, so the expectations went sky high again, and all they got was half a handjob... The complaints are probably caused because they think that they won't get anything more in the future or they thought that this update was the new finale. Don't worry about it.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Look man, I know these reactions might feel a bit harsh after you decided to continue this game, but a lot of people here were waiting patiently for some action with Janet for a long time. You can see from the comments that she has a huge fan club! Then they got a finale where nothing happened with her, after a while you said that you'll fix it, so the expectations went sky high again, and all they got was half a handjob... The complaints are probably caused because they think that they won't get anything more in the future or they thought that this update was the new finale. Don't worry about it.
I warned people that 29 would not be the last update of path B. So I decided it was too early to bang Janet. Maybe in the next update of path B, or maybe not...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
You shouldn't make your games based on what critics says, or let them direct the way you make them. That being said, I think sometimes less is better. I mean if the MC got a couple LI, then pile on more characters just for the MC to get a romp with, just make the MC come across like a smock...
There are a lot of characters in my game, and if I hadn't given the opportunity to choose some of the girls we meet, people would also complain. For example, the game Retrieving the past. Players complain that there is no way to develop a relationship with this or that girl. So no matter what I do, there'd still be critics...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There are a lot of characters in my game, and if I hadn't given the opportunity to choose some of the girls we meet, people would also complain. For example, the game Retrieving the past. Players complain that there is no way to develop a relationship with this or that girl. So no matter what I do, there'd still be critics...
I guess I just, like story more than a harem of girls to get a romp with. If you going to dick everything you come across, then it should be some serious consequence to it, like lock out other characters. I know games is fantasy and make believe, but meeh. Still make the game you want to make, and either people play it or not. Whatever you do you end up with some people get miffed either way. That just life :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I warned people that 29 would not be the last update of path B. So I decided it was too early to bang Janet. Maybe in the next update of path B, or maybe not...
I know you did. That's why I said "they" and not "we". I'm sure that a lot of people just didn't know it. Don't pay too much attention to these comments. Even in the changelog it says "continuation" and not "completion", but some people were probably too eager to play this update, that they didn't notice it. They'll come around when you'll have more content with her.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Looks like the kidnapper did a number on Vidtoria.
She looks like she's suffering from malnourishment.
Great story so far. The script could use some tuning here and there.
If help is needed, let me know.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes