VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ThunderRob

I also played it once before but from reading a post from another poster and this one from the DEV **I write 3 path (corruption,submissive that is another branch of corruption,and goody path) but not all people will land all corruption or all goody,there will be always the middle one.** Tells you that not all will be corrupted in the corrupted and not all will be good in the good route which means that NTR will still happen to some on the good route so I'm not going to waste the time trying it again just to delete it a few updates later so instead I'm just going to click the ignore thread option and move on something better.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree with your points, devs should keep to their vision, but also should be honest about it. If they say NTR is unavoidable and they give you a chance to win your girlfriend and family back that is fair enough. It should be a realistic chance though and at least also have some content after that with them and not one kiss and then game over. Of course if that it he vision of dev it is also OK, just be honest about it up front. :p We will then decide to play the game or not based on our preferences and how much we get intrigued by game.
The thing is, if your girlfriend/wife gets screwed by other guys, is being used as their cumdump, who the hell would want her back after that? Nope, that means she never was worthy to begin with, time to find a new girl, haha.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The thing is, if your girlfriend/wife gets screwed by other guys, is being used as their cumdump, who the hell would want her back after that? Nope, that means she never was worthy to begin with, time to find a new girl, haha.
Like I said we can decide then if the game is for us or not, but at least we would know. :p Seems clear what your answer would be.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Like I said we can decide then if the game is for us or not, but at least we would know. :p Seems clear what your answer would be.
As long as content is truly optional/avoidable, I don't really have a problem with it if content I don't like exists in a game, nothing worse than forced/surprise content :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
As long as content is truly optional/avoidable, I don't really have a problem with it if content I don't like exists in a game, nothing worse than forced/surprise content :p
The thing is it is not avoidable. you are forgetting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story right now is pretty dark. i mean mc has problem and then suddenly need to go into therapy what happend to oldfashion we talk stuff through without the help of others ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The thing is it is not avoidable. you are forgetting
Yeah I'd say that does classify as rape, and I dislike that even more than Netorare.
But I don't play the game anyway, was reading the comments, if the NTR and such is avoidable, I might've given the game a chance, but apparently it's not, and according to you there's rape too, so no thank you :)

Reactions: Sebah

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
too much confusion...ya..safest just to delete and forget and avoid the coming storm.
I have seen allot of couples most have problems most dont need therapy to help fix their problems they fix there own problems there own way. Unless your lost cause but then again it would be better to breakup.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
hey dev how about letting people know if the ntr is avoidable or not.. gonna save everyone a headache and players will know if they wanna try your game or not...its best for everyone

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
femdom tag needed..soon as a dame steps on ones dick..it earns a tag..lol (plus if you choose to enjoy it..BAM..ya got femdomized bubba!!) ya i came back and tried ...mainly because i forgot i had before..reading thread since last i visited..everyone saying NTR unavoidable..then read your roadmap..sounds like it us up to the player not to fuck up with Becka to avoid NTR..so it is avoidable but we need to prevent through our own gameplay...i can deal with that..if it is ever forced..deleting again..HAHAAA...btw..seems the player is a cop?..ok..means i gotta gun..can i shoot the witch? :D
mc is not a cop but a journalist. also read previous developer post some ntr will be avoidable some are not. so there will always be ntr happening with out wtihout your consent

hey dev how about letting people know if the ntr is avoidable or not.. gonna save everyone a headache and players will know if they wanna try your game or not...its best for everyone
He already has check previous pages he already mentioned some ntr will be avoidable some will still occur. so unavoidable ntr will always occur.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But you can still safe her, she is being mind controlled and it is out of her control not like other ntr game where they are stolen away and corrupted by some other dude, where you lose her forever, in this game it is different.

from what i gether the mc can still fight this group, witch is not what the females can. so you can see it as what is called revenge ntr. where you lose her first only to have to work hard to get them back.

If that is the case then it is not so bad kind of what happened to big brother game with eric part corrupting the family and you the mc has to counteract that part, to fight him off.

• Sad

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
femdom tag needed..soon as a dame steps on ones dick..it earns a tag..lol (plus if you choose to enjoy it..BAM..ya got femdomized bubba!!) ya i came back and tried ...mainly because i forgot i had before..reading thread since last i visited..everyone saying NTR unavoidable..then read your roadmap..sounds like it us up to the player not to fuck up with Becka to avoid NTR..so it is avoidable but we need to prevent through our own gameplay...i can deal with that..if it is ever forced..deleting again..HAHAAA...btw..seems the player is a cop?..ok..means i gotta gun..can i shoot the witch? :D
can the moderator add femdom tag? i don't know how to do it myself

also the player is journalist/reporter from the town biggest news outlet, now playing as undercover detective to dig the darkside of the town

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
I'm still on my stance about some of scene will be unavoidable NTR and some of it will be avoidable, because the MC need raison d'etre to meddle with the secret organizations and develop his character, as you know love and despair is a strong power to drive human to move forward fighting the odd, well, less bullshit is I'm not yet figure out how to not hit a wall in writing if I made all avoidable,gotta blame it all on my lack of writing skill

• Sad

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I'm still on my stance about some of scene will be unavoidable NTR and some of it will be avoidable, because the MC need raison d'etre to meddle with the secret organizations and develop his character, as you know love and despair is a strong power to drive human to move forward fighting the odd, well, less bullshit is I'm not yet figure out how to not hit a wall in writing if I made all avoidable,gotta blame it all on my lack of writing skill
So, I will probably wait for the next updates and read the comments, because I already invested my time in two games where the developers said the NTR will be optional, after 3 or 4 updates, the same developers said the game will be NTR focused, they made the other routes too boring to read and those games were a disappointment for me in the end.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes