VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys lol today i am doing a long reserch of all the new incest game. For work problem i have less time to search and play. So whenever i have some spare time i go on incest hunting game :ROFLMAO: so i find also this one. I am not complain if the game do not have a perfect english plot. I am not english native, yes i can read english, i am not so good in writing, but read is not a problem. The important thing is that in great linee is easy to understand the plot, so for me is no problem if the english is not perfect.

But there is only one thing that i do not like and i need to understand well. So me only questions is.... I read NTR and i do not like NTR (netorare)! I just need to understand one thing! Is avoidable? Is... really avoidable? Not fake avoid, like i just click the choice, the game just do not show me who happen, but the next day eventually the thing is happen and i just avoid to see. I need to be 100% sure that the NTR (netorare) is avoidable! Is not a problem if MC steal girls/women from other man NTR (Netori). But i do not wanna see other man steal me harem girls/women. So i need to understand this. If is avoidable (easy) And the avoid thing is real permanent in game, i try the game. If not... thank you for every answer i just pass on this one too.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Hi guys lol today i am doing a long reserch of all the new incest game. For work problem i have less time to search and play. So whenever i have some spare time i go on incest hunting game :ROFLMAO: so i find also this one. I am not complain if the game do not have a perfect english plot. I am not english native, yes i can read english, i am not so good in writing, but read is not a problem. The important thing is that in great linee is easy to understand the plot, so for me is no problem if the english is not perfect.

But there is only one thing that i do not like and i need to understand well. So me only questions is.... I read NTR and i do not like NTR (netorare)! I just need to understand one thing! Is avoidable? Is... really avoidable? Not fake avoid, like i just click the choice, the game just do not show me who happen, but the next day eventually the thing is happen and i just avoid to see. I need to be 100% sure that the NTR (netorare) is avoidable! Is not a problem if MC steal girls/women from other man NTR (Netori). But i do not wanna see other man steal me harem girls/women. So i need to understand this. If is avoidable (easy) And the avoid thing is real permanent in game, i try the game. If not... thank you for every answer i just pass on this one too.
So, I strongly recommend you stay away from this game because it's unavoidable Netorare and not Netori. I know it's unavoidable, because the developer already said it. The MC is weak with Lily(the doctor from the game) saying the MC has a barely average penis size(first signal he is weak) and there's femdom with MC's girlfriend humiliating him. So, if you don't like Netorare, do not play this game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So, I strongly recommend you stay away from this game because it's unavoidable Netorare and not Netori. I know it's unavoidable, because the developer already said it. The MC is weak with Lily(the doctor from the game) saying the MC has a barely average penis size(first signal he is weak) and there's femdom with MC's girlfriend humiliating him. So, if you don't like Netorare, do not play this game.
Thank you for the answer, i avoid this one. Hoping that some day the thing change. But from the thing you write i think not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for the answer, i avoid this one. Hoping that some day the thing change. But from the thing you write i think not.
Basically the writer uses NTR here as a plot device to give MC a reason to become stronger and fight back or get corrupted and join in as far as I understand, so NTR will be unavoidable, but you will be able to change it later on in game. For me I will wait till game has developed the part where you can fight back, but if really allergic to NTR it is better to stay away likely.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Basically the writer uses NTR here as a plot device to give MC a reason to become stronger and fight back or get corrupted and join in as far as I understand, so NTR will be unavoidable, but you will be able to change it later on in game. For me I will wait till game has developed the part where you can fight back, but if really allergic to NTR it is better to stay away likely.
Good summary. The MC cant really fight back at all right now. I guess I hate the ball crunching Fem Dom shit but I am not so bothered about NTR.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i put on hold on me list of game, till the time i see this fight thing. If the fight thing is added also in the start, then the NTR become like optional, if i can fighte from the start and avoid all the thing ok. But if the game is really focus on NTR, well i avoid it surelly. Anyway for now i just save the thread and every month i see who happen. If the happen is positive i download. If not... Thank you anyway to the developer but i avoid. I am an Alpha boy not a beta cuck. If someone like to be cuck happy for him or them. But i am not a cuck so i avoid it.

Reactions: Ursus4321

grego

Aug 14, 2017
I like the game allready very much, dominant milfs with big breasts :D (y) and Hypno Femdom (y)
I hope there will be much more femdom kinks in the next updates like pegging female on mc, humiliation, cbt,golden shower and so on(y):):D:devilish:

Reactions: bulifun and Ibrawar

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I see the potential for 2 major routes. Beta male by resisting the Dr. Or join the corrupting forces and have fun. Then this could be fun ... but currently it is very short and the sex scenes are rushed and quite boring.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Looks like for the first time it's me posting the links to a new version.

The Web We Weave v0.4

PC:

Mac:

I apoloogize for the wait, enjoy ver 0.4

as always,i will address next ver roadmap at next post,

and in advance, i apologize if I do something subpar this month, I always eager to improve myself and come up with better deal for you, let's look forward to next month together. Finally, thank you for your guys support this month.

EDIT: I almost forget, please start the game fresh,or you can use console command to increase either moral_points = 3 with corr_points = 2 or corr_points = 3 with moral_points = 2 (need other point < 3 because currently max point for either category is 5, so you can also do 5-to-0 adjustment) if you want to see Mary corruption path / moral path content, but yeah, starting fresh is recommended to avoid further complication, there a bug (well,mostly because my amateur coding skill) in previous version that make the point become permanently 1 that already fix'd in this version

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
%^$%^&*& ..... WHAT WAS ALL that chatter on his patr**n then?

This post from on the

and this post from same day
This is my first Daz iteration of the villains of story, Dr.Lili Thesire (Right),and her brainwashed subordinate, Lin (left)

well,yeah, it will not be the last Daz iteration as I'm not satisfied yet,but probably not too far model change from this first iteration

Reactions: Piyush3362

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
%^$%^&*& ..... WHAT WAS ALL that chatter on his patr**n then?

This post from on the

and this post from same day
This is my first Daz iteration of the villains of story, Dr.Lili Thesire (Right),and her brainwashed subordinate, Lin (left)

well,yeah, it will not be the last Daz iteration as I'm not satisfied yet,but probably not too far model change from this first iteration
the current Patron choose HS tho, hence why this version on HS,and I decide to go slow with Daz,I just following what my current Patrons want,well, i will release something like artbook containing Concept art of my several Daz iterations this month

Reactions: Canto Forte

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Also, of course that I still want to go remaking in Daz, but I also consider my patrons, hence I pick up the middle way as I wrote on my Roadmap in Patreon:

In previous roadmap, I said that sometimes in the future I will remake the game as my lightning techniques is too varied, there’s a change of plan in that as I will remake the game to Daz. And after much experiment with Daz, I’d think the best plan is to take it’s slow until its accumulated enough content, what’s this mean? Each month, I plan to release a supplemental product that contain concept art, and some Daz remade render that I had done aside from the main game that use Honey Select. The plan is that I will release the remade game once it’s reached the breaking points where there only one or two version behind and from onward, I will fully focusing on Daz, this probably take quite some months to achieve, and at that time, probably I will have a new PC/Laptop to replace my potato (Hopefully) to provide the best experiences using Daz.

I will see how viable this option for at least two months (this month and next) ,and balancing it from there (whether i will accelerates the Daz remake or slow its down)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No strain to it tho ... You do you, patrons do patronage ... I guess "if it works don't change it" attitude won thus far and possibly the game will advance further plot wise to where new characters could be introduced in a DAZ manner so as not to alienate the patronage (democracy / absolute / qualified majority does not always produce the best outcome) and keep the beloved dames close to the endearment they get now.

Happy Game Making!

Reactions: Fzoner95
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes