fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I've been submerging myself in mind control stories for a while now and my personal favorite "mechanic" is location based enchanting, where the protagonist uses his power on a location and nothing they do appears weird and unwanted people simply leave the premise all natural like.

TobyxXx

Sep 7, 2018
I like it so far remind me quite a bit of Imperium (which is good) be careful to not go too much in the same way.
LordCorwin idea sound pretty good because, it does look a little bit too easy right now.

As for the male, i'm not a fan of MM content and transforming someone too easily feel like a plothole for me.
If you want to put transformation in your game, i think that a slow transformation of weak minded male into female (with a choice at the start of the game which change pics of those betaguys into either sissy/trap or petite girls) and being discreet around strong one would be a good way of getting at it. Then again being able to transform assshole in stupid bimbo is quite satisfactory, so maybe in the late game being able to change the strong guy who where bothering us at the start since our power are stronger can be nice.
If you'd rather keep your game transformation free, i think that Fulcrum got it, meaning that you can use your powers in a way to trick other people in thinking that what you are doing is perfectly normal (with a progression of course, at first you should be alone with the person that you want to control and after you could start to control them in small thing like being dressed like slut in broad day light and people not paying attention to it and in the endgame being able to make them suck you off on stage while you do a speech) A spell for all did it by making you unlock a spell to create a "bubble" around you and you target.

For the "a stone give you power" thing why not ? but maybe devellop it further by asking yourself some question on where you want to take it in your story.
I see it two way,
First, the MC can lose his stone which mean it can be stolen, there is other stone users and you can absorb their power if you get their stone (sound like imperium but you can treat it differently). The stones got different power (mind control, self-improvement, transformation of other people ... you name it) if you end against someone who get the same power as you it will strenghten it and strong user can have multiple powers (your sister masturbating furiously when you come home and hanging half-naked in your house might be because someone is corrupting her).
Second, the MC is the only one who got power and get stronger either by fully corrupting people in his will-less slave or meditating/training with his stone which can unlock new power or evolve those that you already have, maybe with a progression bar and some event who can unblock a new path in your power, lets say that the MC is training his power on his slightly corrupted sister and when he driftaway thinking that it would be nice if she were blonde Boom next morning she is, he can induce change on a person by the power of his mind (at first just small physical change and then transforming male for example).

On a side note, why a stone ? why not a ring or a pendant ? and what is he doing on a construction yard ? i feel like your way isn't wrong but badly bought up, it does feel a little bit too much random.

Well i hope that you like my way of seeing things and that i helped you get thing clearer on what you want to do with your game but remember that, that is your game and you should do what you want, i'm just speaking my mind here.
And you wont be able to satisfy everyone, if you try too hard your game will be weird and you will be less likely to finish it.

Have fun doing it and we will have fun playing it.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
@TobyxXx Yeah, I see that you are talking about its one of the biggest issues I have writing the Story.

MM content will not be in the Game. It's not my Cup of Tee. I understand what you are talking but don't really Like slow Transformation(sissification/Shemale). So instantly Transformation or nothing. That's one of my bigger Concern on how to approach this kind of things, look earlier comments in this Thread.

I want Exhibitionism in the Game but without too much inconsistency or Plotholes. I mean it will get some attention if something happens in Public.

The Premise of the Game will be the same a man to fuck them all, but I will rewrite the Intro. The Stone thing is because I like Imperium its one of the better Html games so I took it(I am pretty sure I will change that). There will a lot of similarities to other Games because I am not a good nor a good programmer I will take "inspiration" from other games. I want to create a game I really want to play.

A lot of Sex, Memes and I don't know, Things and Stuff.

If someone has any Question just ask.

ImperialMage701139

Formerly 'Animefreak701139'
Jun 30, 2017
Would it be possible for you to provide a link for mechanic
I've been submerging myself in mind control stories for a while now and my personal favorite "mechanic" is location based enchanting, where the protagonist uses his power on a location and nothing they do appears weird and unwanted people simply leave the premise all natural like.

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
I like it so far remind me quite a bit of Imperium (which is good) be careful to not go too much in the same way.
LordCorwin idea sound pretty good because, it does look a little bit too easy right now.

As for the male, i'm not a fan of MM content and transforming someone too easily feel like a plothole for me.
If you want to put transformation in your game, i think that a slow transformation of weak minded male into female (with a choice at the start of the game which change pics of those betaguys into either sissy/trap or petite girls) and being discreet around strong one would be a good way of getting at it. Then again being able to transform assshole in stupid bimbo is quite satisfactory, so maybe in the late game being able to change the strong guy who where bothering us at the start since our power are stronger can be nice.
If you'd rather keep your game transformation free, i think that Fulcrum got it, meaning that you can use your powers in a way to trick other people in thinking that what you are doing is perfectly normal (with a progression of course, at first you should be alone with the person that you want to control and after you could start to control them in small thing like being dressed like slut in broad day light and people not paying attention to it and in the endgame being able to make them suck you off on stage while you do a speech) A spell for all did it by making you unlock a spell to create a "bubble" around you and you target.

For the "a stone give you power" thing why not ? but maybe devellop it further by asking yourself some question on where you want to take it in your story.
I see it two way,
First, the MC can lose his stone which mean it can be stolen, there is other stone users and you can absorb their power if you get their stone (sound like imperium but you can treat it differently). The stones got different power (mind control, self-improvement, transformation of other people ... you name it) if you end against someone who get the same power as you it will strenghten it and strong user can have multiple powers (your sister masturbating furiously when you come home and hanging half-naked in your house might be because someone is corrupting her).
Second, the MC is the only one who got power and get stronger either by fully corrupting people in his will-less slave or meditating/training with his stone which can unlock new power or evolve those that you already have, maybe with a progression bar and some event who can unblock a new path in your power, lets say that the MC is training his power on his slightly corrupted sister and when he driftaway thinking that it would be nice if she were blonde Boom next morning she is, he can induce change on a person by the power of his mind (at first just small physical change and then transforming male for example).

On a side note, why a stone ? why not a ring or a pendant ? and what is he doing on a construction yard ? i feel like your way isn't wrong but badly bought up, it does feel a little bit too much random.

Well i hope that you like my way of seeing things and that i helped you get thing clearer on what you want to do with your game but remember that, that is your game and you should do what you want, i'm just speaking my mind here.
And you wont be able to satisfy everyone, if you try too hard your game will be weird and you will be less likely to finish it.

Have fun doing it and we will have fun playing it.
Totally agree with the transformation of certain males. I'm okay with mm content long as I am the leader/top. Not enough games get it right. Wish more games would do what you described especially a reverse NTR situation to the over the top alpha males.
Pretty on point with everything else too in my opinion so no need to reiterate it. Look forward to update!

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
looking foreword to the update take your time and if need be have somebody who fluent in English prof read the text and give you a list that needs rewording

May 21, 2017
Still waiting for a new update. But yeah don't hurry too much or it'll be like all those abandoned games out there. Take your time with the content you want to ingest. This does remind me of Imperium though and the MC's profile Pic is the same pic from Imperium. The mom pic is the same mother from 'The Company' I've never seen the Pic of the sis before though. If you plan on doing a transformation theme like Imperium or Spell for All, then go head. I'll still be good to look at. But the Omega symbol near the shoulder kinda reminds me of the Mark Of Kain.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
not linkable. I'll leave it at that.
By mechanic he means the mechanism by which people come under your power. In yours or Imperium its a stone. In A Spell for All its the Spells etc.

I have been reading stories on CHYOA recently and based on you saying you prefer fast transitions. Many of those stories have the main character finding or being gifted a magical notebook that allows them to change people and even the fabric of reality.

That might be worth looking at for you.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have been reading stories on CHYOA recently and based on you saying you prefer fast transitions. Many of those stories have the main character finding or being gifted a magical notebook that allows them to change people and even the fabric of reality.
if you mean me i prefer logical progress. in human alteration app, you have to get experience with the application, in the stories i mentioned its understanding the usualy invisible part of humans around you, breaking through natural inhibitions or twisting them in a way that makes sense while challenging. I fucking hate meat puppets.

Is this dead? Its been very very quiet
dev is essentialy MiA, but they already said theyre developing slow

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
I have rewritten the intro and changend the game to less Open world. and have written more Story content from like 2 ingame Days. I stopped working on it the lst 2 Month just because my Mouse is Broken and I cant use Twine Properly without it Crashing a lot. So in a Week or so i get a new PC and Mouse. I will work more on it. So 2-3 Weeks until an Update.

Reactions: krkarr

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
I have rewritten the intro and changend the game to less Open world. and have written more Story content from like 2 ingame Days. I stopped working on it the lst 2 Month just because my Mouse is Broken and I cant use Twine Properly without it Crashing a lot. So in a Week or so i get a new PC and Mouse. I will work more on it. So 2-3 Weeks until an Update.
Would be a nice gift for the holidays if some content came out in 2019 :eek:

Reactions: krkarr

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I came to this thread because the title made me think of a game I tried before but it was another one. And the result is so short that I don't know what to think about it.

The worldbuilding is very limited.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot seemed interesting if it was even implemented.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

The idea is good (gaining super powers accidentally), though not original. The characters are nice (the sister is not as annoying as usual, which is nice). What really happens is common : you come back, talk with mother and sister, surprise sister naked, try looking for a job, then an accident occurs giving you an ability you try immediately. That's all. We don't even know if you stay yourself or become a jerk and abuse your new abilities.
The UI is good with different colors, thoughts in italic and titles for each event. The choices are scarce. Some spelling errors left.

I won't say more since the game is abandoned.

Good continuation.