VN Ren'Py The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 2] [Hidden Dreams]

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Hidden Dreams

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, renders and models look nice,what are the planned tags dev?(edit: added in dev note)
And fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
All sexual content will be skippable through choices. I plan to have fairly straightforward questions that will decide what happens in plot, not just what you see.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
All sexual content will be skippable through choices. I plan to have fairly straightforward questions that will decide what happens in plot, not just what you see.
I know you said all sexual content can be skippable, even if you do add NTR but if you add harem can we skip it as well as I am as vanilla as hell and dislike both.

Reactions: qaywsx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWillOfEndreon-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Great start! Exceptional render quality and I appreciate the attempt at worldbuilding.

Nia is fantastic, despite her brusqueness. Out of this world sexy.

I think the relationship building happened too fast here with most of the girls. You don't need to have a slow burn if that's not your style, but these people are practically strangers and getting intimate. e.g., Even if Autumn saw MC in her dreams, it would be nice if there was at least some romantic buildup based on MC's heroics and their shared growth. If you want to introduce early and frequent lewd scenes, then you've already set it up with the early choice about being OK paying for prostitutes. (i.e., give players the option to bang random girls or pursue romance or a little of both, but don't throw the romantic options in with the whores)

Lastly, it's a shame the MC is kind of ... pudgy around the face. Maybe he's starting off 'soft' and will improve in appearance over the course of his adventure?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the ntr is not written between these tags, however he mentioned it, that's why I asked about the incest

without incest I pass

Abc2326

May 16, 2018
The funny thing about this game is the MC's default name is actually my name. Heh. Don't have to change it.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the ntr is not written between these tags, however he mentioned it, that's why I asked about the incest

without incest I pass
yeah its mentioned ... i hope theres no ntr in it ... i really hate those games ... as far as incest goes .. i lke them also .. but it depends on how good the game is ... sometimes its not needed .. at least for me :)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
yeah its mentioned ... i hope theres no ntr in it ... i really hate those games ... as far as incest goes .. i lke them also .. but it depends on how good the game is ... sometimes its not needed .. at least for me :)
I hate when these developers are on the fence about ntr , I think they do that because as incredible as it seems this tag sells a lot as well as incest .. I particularly don't like ntr

Hidden Dreams

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Thank you everyone for the comments. Regarding NTR, I will try to be as straightforward as possible. This game will have prostitutes and other background characters having sex. It will not have your romantic partners sleeping with someone else, unless you choose a harem route with lesbian content. I have zero intention of throwing Netorare on anyone unexpectedly. I had considered an entirely separate, non-canonical version of the game, where that would be possible, but given the amount of time going into the main game, I doubt it will ever surface.

Actually, a question for those concerned about the NTR, does having a separate, non-canonical version of the game with it pose a problem?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Next time I see dying minotaur, I'm getting nowhere close...That's what u get helping others,lol.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Wow the screenshots had me. I then played, the graphics are amazing. I don't do many first releases but could not pass up and glad I didn't. I only hope the project continues in this great fashion to completion.

Reminder haters will be haters, the hell with them. It is your game, do what you want and have fun. I look forward to the ride.

Good Luck with the Game!!!!!!!
Also much respect to all the creators that finish their work. It is a great journey to be part of. blah blah blah enough said. I am out

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Thank you everyone for the comments. Regarding NTR, I will try to be as straightforward as possible. This game will have prostitutes and other background characters having sex. It will not have your romantic partners sleeping with someone else, unless you choose a harem route with lesbian content. I have zero intention of throwing Netorare on anyone unexpectedly. I had considered an entirely separate, non-canonical version of the game, where that would be possible, but given the amount of time going into the main game, I doubt it will ever surface.

Actually, a question for those concerned about the NTR, does having a separate, non-canonical version of the game with it pose a problem?
if you include incest in this version separated by me that's ok kkk

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes