Alex991

Sep 2, 2016
Reading some of the comments here and on 4chan, I guess it's a good think I decided not to download this version.
I have noticed the past couple of releases have all been short and with what would appear to be very minimal effort put into the project.
At this point the Wind's Disciple dev's are really just milking the cow for all it's worth.
2+ months for an update that is omly approximately 15 or so minutes long?

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Cound anyone upload a save past 0.4.* version? Lost mine when played it on my other laptop :(

kushiel124

Apr 12, 2017
Couple lesbian scenes and you can enter in to adultshop. And i got Warrick scene i had not found before not sure if it is from this update.

Jul 1, 2017
how do we improve relationship with warwick?
clear the jungle and gank lv3

try letting Janna masturbate a couple of more times, showering with Spot twice or thrice and keep visiting Warwick. Keep leveling the "naughtiness" hidden perk until you can progress with the story. :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm I might have missed an update because Idk wtf people are talking about in terms of lacking content ._.

PS: Added filebox link

Last edited:

Lustromancer

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2017
clear the jungle and gank lv3

try letting Janna masturbate a couple of more times, showering with Spot twice or thrice and keep visiting Warwick. Keep leveling the "naughtiness" hidden perk until you can progress with the story. :)
Where do I find Jungle and gank? Warwick told to meet him at dark streets. Can Lana get thtre in this update?

RuyzaAstar

May 10, 2017
Well... the changes I could see are:

-1 new scene with Warwick (No H-scene, only ''hype'' scene)
-You meet Jinx.
-Can buy 2 new toys, but you can't use yet.
-2 new scenes with Sue (1 H-scene, 1 not.)
-2 new scenes with Katarina (1 H-scene, 1 not.)
-I'm not sure for this, but, you see Ronald on the prostitute job.

That's all I can see it.
If you guys ask me, this is a shitty update.

Reactions: Krull

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Dude :pokerFace:.... Literally TWO POSTS above you is the latest; aside from that, wait until the new version has been posted.

Welcome to F95zone where no one ever scrolls through the thread. It's annoying. Should probably put "Scroll through thread to find answers to your question" as a signature.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Welcome to F95zone where no one ever scrolls through the thread. It's annoying. Should probably put "Scroll through thread to find answers to your question" as a signature.
Oh I know and normally I ignore it, but it was literally 2 posts away and had to have been IN their view AS they were typing the message :noexpression:.

I have considered doing that, however you forget one key factor.... If they are unwilling to read 2 posts above them, what makes you think they'd read the signature? :closedtongue:

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes