Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Here it is :
I might support them a couple of month from now, I like what they do
NB: there will be another version in a couple of days with one scene that is still not in the game
Yeah they are pretty good and worth supporting for.

Reactions: Krull

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Can you actually romance characters in this?
Or is it just about being the biggest slut and spread legs to everyone?

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Changelog?
I'm ready to dive into this new version. It's a great game. But I've seen claims that the updates are rather sparse, so I'd like more info.

Dudewall

May 17, 2017
Can you actually romance characters in this?
Or is it just about being the biggest slut and spread legs to everyone?
No you can't romance jack shit, as there are no dialogue options that influence outcomes.

Changelog?
I'm ready to dive into this new version. It's a great game. But I've seen claims that the updates are rather sparse, so I'd like more info.
No idea what the changes in the latest version are, but I know there are new progressions and scenes with Warwick, Katarina, Spot, and Jinx. Buttplug still has no function. But at least I enjoyed fucking the shit out of Kat.

Also 0.71 came out today (Sep 7) if anyone has that/even know what it is.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I know I missed a step somewhere for Warwick, Sue talked about doggy tattoo, My girl is a full blown prostitute, but still no blow job to Warwick
any clues

Reactions: Sol9

jellyk

Jun 4, 2017
I know I missed a step somewhere for Warwick, Sue talked about doggy tattoo, My girl is a full blown prostitute, but still no blow job to Warwick
any clues
You need to go to the sewer on the main map, not the normal method of going to work to see Warwick.

Reactions: Krull

Shemsu

Jul 1, 2017
So not sure if i'm missing it, or what, didnt see any posts about it since the update but anyone know the pw for the updated download?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Everyone is talking about toys but I am not able to go to that shop oO though in the game it pretty much tells me that that it as I had done the story when I pressed the ? at the bottom left

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Everyone is talking about toys but I am not able to go to that shop oO though in the game it pretty much tells me that that it as I had done the story when I pressed the ? at the bottom left
Click on the other table in the tavern to meet Graves , then use the door in the tavern until you unlock the new outfit , also advance with Katarina by renting a room in the tavern and look around from the room and i think you need to advance with Warwick too, i don't remember exactly the order cause i was way behind with the updates , i just followed the ? at bottom left where spot is.

Reactions: pro4esor
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes