Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Click on the other table in the tavern to meet Graves , then use the door in the tavern until you unlock the new outfit , also advance with Katarina by renting a room in the tavern and look around from the room and i think you need to advance with Warwick too, i don't remember exactly the order cause i was way behind with the updates , i just followed the ? at bottom left where spot is.
I did too and got to the point that everyones relationship was maxed and still not get it opened was hitting the ? every day and night

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I did too and got to the point that everyones relationship was maxed and still not get it opened was hitting the ? every day and night
What does the question mark says you have to do now?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
What does the question mark says you have to do now?
All Done!

Is what it says

Edit: Meh! Not really a priority as will prob do another playthrough or something later as trying to catch up on updated games that I like or the new ones that I have stumbled upon in the forums this one though I love it....guess its the elf ears or something ;) Though I am seeing Spot as a more of a dang Navi character that I want to grab an arrow and scream "No I won't Listen! Stop telling me to 'Hey Listen!'.....sorry kid i splaying Ocarina of time and has it going on surround sound

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
All Done!

Is what it says

Edit: Meh! Not really a priority as will prob do another playthrough or something later as trying to catch up on updated games that I like or the new ones that I have stumbled upon in the forums this one though I love it....guess its the elf ears or something ;) Though I am seeing Spot as a more of a dang Navi character that I want to grab an arrow and scream "No I won't Listen! Stop telling me to 'Hey Listen!'.....sorry kid i splaying Ocarina of time and has it going on surround sound
You have to meet Graves in the tavern at that highlighted table

Capture.PNG

and interact with him 2 - 3 times until he mentions you can perform services in the alley behind the tavern , which you access by clicking on the door.

Capture1.PNG

Reactions: Deathdawg

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
the permissions on the mac version were broken. here is a fixed version:

to execute open terminal, drag the TWD.sh in there and press enter.

@TCMS maybe you want to update the op with this. please also add the bit about terminal, since the .app does not work!

Reactions: Krull

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I really love the characters in this game, (especially in the earlier releases) BUT the quality is really poor in the most of the later H-scenes. The main characters are in the style of Don Bluth cartoons (i.e. Anastasia) beautifully drawn! But the H-scenes are low light and fewer colors. Not good because We know Chica Pixel is a Very talented artist.

My other complaint is the amount of data in the updates. It took like a month for 7.0 to come out but only what... 2 new scenes? One more thing... what happened to Roxanne? She's SUPER sexy in her Daisy dukes cutoffs, but AGAIN the quality of her scenes were really bad, and she hasn't reappeared since what... 6.0?

I understand it only 2 people but I expect so much more from them.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes