RPGM The Wish [V0.24] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 62 14.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 50 11.9%
  • Sharon

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Kendra

Votes: 83 19.8%
  • Sophie

Votes: 47 11.2%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Dani

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • Daniels

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 78 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
This game is insane... I do not understand what kind of a sadist you have to be to make quests 20 stages long, 5 is too much and you make them 20?!!?!? I tried man, I tried, got to quest 7 of allison and just couldn't keep going, this is actually insane, what kind of sadist thinks this is fun for literally anyone? And the variable for that shit is somehow hidden as well so I couldn't even cheat it with save edit... Until the quests are fixed and its literally less than 5 minutes of work if you programmed that like a human being this game is unplayable...

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is insane... I do not understand what kind of a sadist you have to be to make quests 20 stages long, 5 is too much and you make them 20?!!?!? I tried man, I tried, got to quest 7 of allison and just couldn't keep going, this is actually insane, what kind of sadist thinks this is fun for literally anyone? And the variable for that shit is somehow hidden as well so I couldn't even cheat it with save edit... Until the quests are fixed and its literally less than 5 minutes of work if you programmed that like a human being this game is unplayable...
You forgot the best part, theres almost no actual adult content. Youre grinding away for nothing atm lmao

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The game is still in a test version but a rebalancing has been done for V0.16. There are still some quests that need to be repeated 20 times in the first 3rd quests of some NPCs but the repetitions decrease in progress which gives more or less a total average of 4 to 5 times. I'll wait to see when V0.16 will be available in public access to see the reactions (in 2 months ^^) to see if I leave it like this or if I change it again.
PS : Rebalancing can unlock multiple quests if you're using an old save. Example: the first 5 quests of each NPC are counted on 100 points but after rebalancing, some NPCs only need 25 points (or less) to unlock them.

You forgot the best part, theres almost no actual adult content. Youre grinding away for nothing atm lmao
For content, it is coming soon but if you try spying, you can observe all the naked NPCs in the bathroom and some may be busy masturbating (in the bathroom or in the bedroom). Ashley just got a few quests in V0.16 where you finger her and whip her after stripping her naked.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
The game is still in a test version but a rebalancing has been done for V0.16. There are still some quests that need to be repeated 20 times in the first 3rd quests of some NPCs but the repetitions decrease in progress which gives more or less a total average of 4 to 5 times. I'll wait to see when V0.16 will be available in public access to see the reactions (in 2 months ^^) to see if I leave it like this or if I change it again.
PS : Rebalancing can unlock multiple quests if you're using an old save. Example: the first 5 quests of each NPC are counted on 100 points but after rebalancing, some NPCs only need 25 points (or less) to unlock them.

For content, it is coming soon but if you try spying, you can observe all the naked NPCs in the bathroom and some may be busy masturbating (in the bathroom or in the bedroom). Ashley just got a few quests in V0.16 where you finger her and whip her after stripping her naked.
Nah man, the problem is the fact that there are still quests that you have to repeat 20 times and the fact that the others have to be repeated 5 times... You just don't grasp the idea that repeating something so menial is not fun in any capacity. I understand that the idea is to show that something takes time, but you could have the quest repeat 2 times where the first time you just the view the scene and the second time it just says something along the lines of: "after doing this many times you feel like you've made progress".
This is a game, not real life. I don't need to slog through several weeks of going through the same thing here, the game dev can just shorten the process for me. I doubt there is a single person out there who enjoyed doing the quests in any capacity whatsoever...

Reactions: Inthenameofsanity

markis82

Sep 6, 2021
Nah man, the problem is the fact that there are still quests that you have to repeat 20 times and the fact that the others have to be repeated 5 times... You just don't grasp the idea that repeating something so menial is not fun in any capacity. I understand that the idea is to show that something takes time, but you could have the quest repeat 2 times where the first time you just the view the scene and the second time it just says something along the lines of: "after doing this many times you feel like you've made progress".
This is a game, not real life. I don't need to slog through several weeks of going through the same thing here, the game dev can just shorten the process for me. I doubt there is a single person out there who enjoyed doing the quests in any capacity whatsoever...
i totally agree, as it is now its a totally unplayable and boring game

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
i totally agree, as it is now its a totally unplayable and boring game
And I just told you that a rebalancing was done in V0.16 to reduce this number of repetitions. With the exception of the first 2 or 3 quests which can be completed in 2 weeks, all other quests are completed in less than a week. Some quests have even been modified so that there are 2 different actions to improve them. But some quests stayed at 20 like Ashley's first 2 quests because they can be increased 8 times and 3 times in a day (except Sharon's 1st quest which can only be done 1 time per week and has been set at 3 repetitions).

All quests have been rechecked to avoid having to spend a lot of time in the game to finish all the quests and my 1st answer ended by saying that it may change again because by doing the rebalancing, I can see the total number of interactions, the number of quests and + or - the number of weeks for each NPC to redo a custom rebalancing if it is still too long.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
  • Added additional events to give corruption potions.

How do we find these events?
You can make the evening meal when you have the key to enter in house. You can take it with Sweetie in the morning and in the evening when you unlock it.
PS : You need to give 1 potion to each NPCs + 1 = All NPCs in the house got 2 corruption points.

Edit : I just double-checked because I had a doubt. You can do this with some of the NPCs (Dani, Alison, Sophie, Ashley,... and forget others), I finished adding this function with all NPCs in V0.15.

Last edited:
Reactions: HmmHmm1

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Holy hell, version 14 , been playing since before 11 and still cant interact with the F££$%^& Forge !
When is this going to be fixed ???

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Holy hell, version 14 , been playing since before 11 and still cant interact with the F££$%^& Forge !
When is this going to be fixed ???
Sorry, it all depends on when the bug was reported because I remind you that you are currently testing V0.14 and that I am working on V0.17. But I think I fixed the problem in V0.15. I also remind you that to use the forge, you have to find it in the labyrinth and it will then appear in the entrance of the cave.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheWish-THESEXGAMESSTORIES-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 15, 2017
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I've tried downloading this massive bloated game and playing it 4 versions in a row, giving up every time because of bullshit timewasting grind and directionless chaos, AND THERE'S NOT EVEN CONTENT BEHIND IT? WTF. Well, at least I know not to bother with this game again! Thank you!

Reactions: Sallly

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Not worth the effort. I have selected English content and half of the screens are still displayed in French.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I've tried downloading this massive bloated game and playing it 4 versions in a row, giving up every time because of bullshit timewasting grind and directionless chaos, AND THERE'S NOT EVEN CONTENT BEHIND IT? WTF. Well, at least I know not to bother with this game again! Thank you!
I've already said that I'm working on it and that you can use spying while waiting to see the NPCs. There are some masturbation scenes
Otherwise you have to wait for the public release of V0.17 that comes out on Patreon to have fun with Ashley.

Not worth the effort. I have selected English content and half of the screens are still displayed in French.
It seems that you are the only one to have this bug because normally everything works in the translation. In addition, I just read your rating and the quests allow you to see videos (not pictures). And then pages in French? Which pages? This is a game with rpgmaker and not an HTML. And I don't understand why you talk about "not having enough time", it's a sandbox game. There is no time limit.
Are you talking about the right game?

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes