RPGM The Wish [V0.26] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes

The groups of monsters encountered in the 4th floor of each area are identical to the 5th floor (exc

• Remove 1 floor per area because I want to get to the boss faster.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Keep the cave as it is because I want more fighting and chests.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I want even more floors because I love killing monsters.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
It seems to me that I have already given examples of time and other players who have unlocked all the content have done so too (see my answer just before which says that some have already finished Kendra's content from this version that came out today). :unsure:

I can also leave the game running in the background and make a save 7 hours later too :ROFLMAO:

In addition, cheat to get all the stats at the max, you have to unlock everything quickly but as I said before there are for +-5h30 of videos and there is only 25% of the content. So 7 hours is the time you should have taken to unblock everything without skipping the videos. Like I said, just follow the walkthroughs.

If I remember correctly, one person made a rating saying that it took him 2 hours to max all the hero's skills before he started doing the walkthrough of the 1st NPC without cheating. This allowed him to advance quickly in the game.

Too much content, then not enough content and now, the content is too hidden by the grind... and also, It's not diversified enough but before, you wrote that it's too diversified. With each version, your arguments change direction each time.
This is not an answer, I said that in 7 hours with cheat I haven't encounter almost any sex scenes, just some masturbation or peeping and few other things, so I retry with the question: By you how many time should someone that haven't the ability to cheat play your game before reaching a penetration video with any one of the girls? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? More? You can pick the shortest road you want but by my point of view it will not take less than 10 hours (and I'm probably optimistic).. now if in a fap game before reaching fap material I will need to play for more than a working day... maybe the game is not that balanced, but is up to you, if you think that everything is fine like it is keep it that way, just don't be surprised by low rate votes.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
This is not an answer, I said that in 7 hours with cheat I haven't encounter almost any sex scenes, just some masturbation or peeping and few other things, so I retry with the question: By you how many time should someone that haven't the ability to cheat play your game before reaching a penetration video with any one of the girls? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? More? You can pick the shortest road you want but by my point of view it will not take less than 10 hours (and I'm probably optimistic).. now if in a fap game before reaching fap material I will need to play for more than a working day... maybe the game is not that balanced, but is up to you, if you think that everything is fine like it is keep it that way, yust don't be surprised by low rate votes.
I repeat it again 1 time, if you really cheated and put all the stats to the max, you must have seen all the available content in 7 hours of play and finished all the walkthroughs. If you don't, it's either you didn't really play or you touched parameters that shouldn't have been touched.

There are several comments from people who give the time they spent in the game. In less than 30 minutes, you can largely start Ashley's sex education with blackmailing. It is even possible to do Ashley without the corruption potions but you will often be at 0 friendship and you will have to raise it on each quest.

The new version was barely available that I already had the list of bugs for Kendra's quests (content of this version) so what it means is that they have already finished its content and that when they start the next version, they will do it by fucking Kendra from the 1st new quest. If other players can do it, why can't you?

Now, let's imagine that 1 person spends 10 hours to unlock the content of 1 NPC (you still have to go around in circles for a long time or start with Alison in 1st), given how the game is created, if this person plays the same way for the other NPCs, it will take him 5 hours for the 2nd, 2h30 for the 3rd and so on.

The way you play also depends on how much time you spend on the game. A person who rushes into the cave without even reading any explanation will immediately find the game to be grind while another person who has read the explanations can use certain advantages to advance faster. For example, there is 1 skill that modifies the rewards of battles, 1 other that modifies the quantities of potion recipes and another that increases the amount of potions received during crafting, there are still other skills offering other bonuses and there are also hidden items.

Just in case, there is normally +or- 1 hour of video planned for each NPC. For example, Sweetie is normally finished and she has 54 minutes of video. :unsure: It makes me want to add 1 more scene to be at 1 hour :ROFLMAO: I checked and there are exactly 5h 13minutes of videos for the content available in V0.25.

Have you ever watched the walkthrough of 1 of the NPCs on the PC in the hero's room or on the smartphone? There is also a GameFaq with all the explanations of the game.

Last edited:

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
well sorry to add my opinion but without cheating( and on an earlier version i did make more than 20h to go juston ashley corruption)but to clear your mind now with all the bug reported and the optimisation of the game i think i can clearly go in 5h for the same point it was a lot more grinding time to have potion but now it seem to be more easy

for you tsgs i start today i come back if i see some bug

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
well sorry to add my opinion but without cheating( and on an earlier version i did make more than 20h to go juston ashley corruption)but to clear your mind now with all the bug reported and the optimisation of the game i think i can clearly go in 5h for the same point it was a lot more grinding time to have potion but now it seem to be more easy

for you tsgs i start today i come back if i see some bug
I've already had all of this and found 1 too. See this, these are the fixes.

Ps: The night event to give potions has been modified and fixed (in V0.24, you can give potions even when you don't have them lol). If you manage to get the 85% bonus you can give 5 potions per hour. That's 10 corruption points per hour.

Last edited:

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
I repeat it again 1 time, if you really cheated and put all the stats to the max, you must have seen all the available content in 7 hours of play and finished all the walkthroughs. If you don't, it's either you didn't really play or you touched parameters that shouldn't have been touched.

There are several comments from people who give the time they spent in the game. In less than 30 minutes, you can largely start Ashley's sex education with blackmailing. It is even possible to do Ashley without the corruption potions but you will often be at 0 friendship and you will have to raise it on each quest.

The new version was barely available that I already had the list of bugs for Kendra's quests (content of this version) so what it means is that they have already finished its content and that when they start the next version, they will do it by fucking Kendra from the 1st new quest. If other players can do it, why can't you?

Now, let's imagine that 1 person spends 10 hours to unlock the content of 1 NPC (you still have to go around in circles for a long time or start with Alison in 1st), given how the game is created, if this person plays the same way for the other NPCs, it will take him 5 hours for the 2nd, 2h30 for the 3rd and so on.

The way you play also depends on how much time you spend on the game. A person who rushes into the cave without even reading any explanation will immediately find the game to be grind while another person who has read the explanations can use certain advantages to advance faster. For example, there is 1 skill that modifies the rewards of battles, 1 other that modifies the quantities of potion recipes and another that increases the amount of potions received during crafting, there are still other skills offering other bonuses and there are also hidden items.

Just in case, there is normally +or- 1 hour of video planned for each NPC. For example, Sweetie is normally finished and she has 54 minutes of video. :unsure: It makes me want to add 1 more scene to be at 1 hour :ROFLMAO: I checked and there are exactly 5h 13minutes of videos for the content available in V0.25.

Have you ever watched the walkthrough of 1 of the NPCs on the PC in the hero's room or on the smartphone? There is also a GameFaq with all the explanations of the game.
Surely I watched the walktrough also tried to optimise the timing to advance in parallel with more than 1 girl at a time and this by your explanation seem to be wrong but in less than 30 min in this game you do nothing also at max stat trust me, or maybe you should try to replay it from the start and you will discover it yourself, to finish for this time, if you don't trust me or any other people that is saing the the grind is way too much, you can simply add a pool in this thread with two simple questions:
1) the game it's ok as it is
2) the game it's too grindy

and see the result :), have a nice day.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Surely I watched the walktrough also tried to optimise the timing to advance in parallel with more than 1 girl at a time and this by your explanation seem to be wrong but in less than 30 min in this game you do nothing also at max stat trust me, or maybe you should try to replay it from the start and you will discover it yourself, to finish for this time, if you don't trust me or any other people that is saing the the grind is way too much, you can simply add a pool in this thread with two simple questions:
1) the game it's ok as it is
2) the game it's too grindy

and see the result :), have a nice day.
Don't be surprised if you don't move forward if you do several at the same time... Just the 3 skills I gave as an example allow you to advance between 12 at 20 times faster. And if we add the rewards that increase if you go further and further into the cave, there is also an increase that goes up to 10 times. It seems to me that this is a huge bonus. If you really have all the stats at max, then you have all these bonuses easily...

The cave has 50 basements, the last of which is filled with groups of 4 monsters and each of them allows you to make 1 potion (with 1 of the bonuses) and I still have to add the 51st basement which will allow you to make 1 wish when you finish it.

You spend your time contradicting yourself :
- You are interested in the project, it has a lot of potential, whatever happens you will continue to follow it BUT you give it 1 star.
- There are too many characters, too much content, the game is too big BUT I have to add more videos or even add randomness => so I have to at least triple the content...
- You're trying to prove that it's impossible to unlock the content but in the meantime a lot of people have already finished the content I just added (almost all of Kendra's quests, just the last 10 are missing) and you play it by cheating. How do you not move forward by cheating? => As proof, the last bug reported concerns Kendra's penultimate quest.
- Too much grind too few contents, no sex scene BUT all the content is hidden under the grind. Is it non-existent or is it hidden?
- The game is only playable by cheating and you can't do it because you need Patreon but it's not an option for you BUT you cheat.
- The content is not diverse enough BUT the quests are too different and send you to different places and times.
And I certainly forget other things.

So one last time
1. The grind only exists if you play without following the explanations and walkthroughs. Moreover, it is a game and not a NV.
2. There are more than 1000 videos for a total of more than 5 hours for the moment. It is even possible to fuck with several of the available NPCs.
3. There are 32 women on the island and there are 6 Camgirls, it is possible to view all Camgirls content in a matter of minutes.
4. The fans who follow me at the moment have just allowed me to double the amount of content added in each version.
5. The game is totally scalable. The hero's skills change the entire game.
6. It's possible to play without cheating, but the cheat code available on my funding pages can get as many potions as you want or modify the game to get other benefits.
7. The game is so unplayable that so many people get to play it. Some people prefer to put the maximum number of stars precisely because they find it unjustified that some people only put 1.

Last edited:

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
Don't be surprised if you don't move forward if you do several at the same time... Just the 3 skills I gave as an example allow you to advance between 12 at 20 times faster. And if we add the rewards that increase if you go further and further into the cave, there is also an increase that goes up to 10 times. It seems to me that this is a huge bonus. If you really have all the stats at max, then you have all these bonuses easily...

The cave has 50 basements, the last of which is filled with groups of 4 monsters and each of them allows you to make 1 potion (with 1 of the bonuses) and I still have to add the 51st basement which will allow you to make 1 wish when you finish it.

You spend your time contradicting yourself :
- You are interested in the project, it has a lot of potential, whatever happens you will continue to follow it BUT you give it 1 star.
- There are too many characters, too much content, the game is too big BUT I have to add more videos or even add randomness => so I have to at least triple the content...
- You're trying to prove that it's impossible to unlock the content but in the meantime a lot of people have already finished the content I just added (almost all of Kendra's quests, just the last 10 are missing) and you play it by cheating. How do you not move forward by cheating? => As proof, the last bug reported concerns Kendra's penultimate quest.
- Too much grind too few contents, no sex scene BUT all the content is hidden under the grind. Is it non-existent or is it hidden?
- The game is only playable by cheating and you can't do it because you need Patreon but it's not an option for you BUT you cheat.
- The content is not diverse enough BUT the quests are too different and send you to different places and times.
And I certainly forget other things.

So one last time
1. The grind only exists if you play without following the explanations and walkthroughs. Moreover, it is a game and not a NV.
2. There are more than 1000 videos for a total of more than 5 hours for the moment. It is even possible to fuck with several of the available NPCs.
3. There are 32 women on the island and there are 6 Camgirls, it is possible to view all Camgirls content in a matter of minutes.
4. The fans who follow me at the moment have just allowed me to double the amount of content added in each version.
5. The game is totally scalable. The hero's skills change the entire game.
6. It's possible to play without cheating, but the cheat code available on my funding pages can get as many potions as you want or modify the game to get other benefits.
7. The game is so unplayable that so many people get to play it. Some people prefer to put the maximum number of stars precisely because they find it unjustified that some people only put 1.
Again a lot of words to say almost nothing if you are so sure that everithing is fine as it is, GOOD FOR YOU, I suggested you a simple way to check what the community think, maybe you are right and I'm wrong or maybe you are missing a lot of potential players and who knows supporter/subscribers just beaucose you are thinking that the grind isn't too much also if there are people saying the contrary (and I don't know why you suppose they are lying or that they are against you, why they should?)

I have always been clear the game have potential but it's missing the target, ask yourself which is the purpose of this kind of games and if yours it's reaching that purpose, for me have to work on it for two days before beeing able to reach some content it's incorrect, but if you are happy with it, who am I to made you change your mind :).

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Again a lot of words to say almost nothing if you are so sure that everithing is fine as it is, GOOD FOR YOU, I suggested you a simple way to check what the community think, maybe you are right and I'm wrong or maybe you are missing a lot of potential players and who knows supporter/subscribers just beaucose you are thinking that the grind isn't too much also if there are people saying the contrary (and I don't know why you suppose they are lying or that they are against you, why they should?)

I have always been clear the game have potential but it's missing the target, ask yourself which is the purpose of this kind of games and if yours it's reaching that purpose, for me have to work on it for two days before beeing able to reach some content it's incorrect, but if you are happy with it, who am I to made you change your mind :).
Capture d'écran 2024-07-21 125032.png Capture d'écran 2024-07-21 125116.png

It's time to stop saying nonsense. You cheat on the game and you turn it into VN so you just have to travel around the city to talk to the NPCs by following the walkthroughs and you still manage to say that it's grind and that it takes you 2 days while during the time you complain 1 person intervened to say that it doesn't take as long as you say to make 1 NPC and he gave an example with Ashley and others reported bugs to me and finished all the content. In addition, I have exposed to you a large part of the contradictions that you keep saying.

Not to mention that there are already 5 hours of videos available which also makes the game time longer. Available Content 10 characters finished /38. And so if you already spend 3 hours watching women masturbating in a loop, it also makes the time pass. I think there are only 10 that I haven't added masturbation yet.

PS: Just press ESC to skip the videos you are not interested in.

Last edited:

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
View attachment 3852726 View attachment 3852727

It's time to stop saying nonsense. You cheat on the game and you turn it into VN so you just have to travel around the city to talk to the NPCs by following the walkthroughs and you still manage to say that it's grind and that it takes you 2 days while during the time you complain 1 person intervened to say that it doesn't take as long as you say to make 1 NPC and he gave an example with Ashley and others reported bugs to me and finished all the content. In addition, I have exposed to you a large part of the contradictions that you keep saying.

Not to mention that there are already 5 hours of videos available which also makes the game time longer. Available Content 10 characters finished /38. And so if you already spend 3 hours watching women masturbating in a loop, it also makes the time pass. I think there are only 10 that I haven't added masturbation yet.

PS: Just press ESC to skip the videos you are not interested in.
"during the time you complain 1 person intervened to say that it doesn't take as long as you say to make 1 NPC and he gave an example with Ashley" if you are referring to Maximov, he said it tooked him more than 20 hours, if 20 hours is not too much for you fine, but 20 hours = 20 days playng 1 hours a day each day so almost 1 month for 1 character.
There is no contradictions in what I said, I resume:
1) Game without cheat -> Impossible grind
2) Game with cheat -> Maybe possible grind, yet too much just to follow the walkthtough to reach a scene that isn't a solo masturbation or peeking

In the meantime you got an other 1 star review that say, I quote the first line " The amount of grind is beyond insane. " the previous review 5 start but the first line was " It's a good game if you like grind games " (almost no one like grind games) skip my review an other review first phrase " Grind is unbearable " the other one was 4 star but the section "For the least" speak quite clearly that there is at least optimization work to do, than we have " The previous reviews were getting old, so I decided to finally check this game: it can't be THAT bad, right? Sadly, although not always accurate in the details, reviews still reflect the state of the game: grindy, messy, and punishing. " ecc...

I think that we are all saying the same thing so don't waste time looking for contradictions or trying to discredit those who is just giving you some free advices, you could invest the same time to cut the grind making all your players happy.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
"during the time you complain 1 person intervened to say that it doesn't take as long as you say to make 1 NPC and he gave an example with Ashley" if you are referring to Maximov, he said it tooked him more than 20 hours, if 20 hours is not too much for you fine, but 20 hours = 20 days playng 1 hours a day each day so almost 1 month for 1 character.
There is no contradictions in what I said, I resume:
1) Game without cheat -> Impossible grind
2) Game with cheat -> Maybe possible grind, yet too much just to follow the walkthtough to reach a scene that isn't a solo masturbation or peeking

In the meantime you got an other 1 star review that say, I quote the first line " The amount of grind is beyond insane. " the previous review 5 start but the first line was " It's a good game if you like grind games " (almost no one like grind games) skip my review an other review first phrase " Grind is unbearable " the other one was 4 star but the section "For the least" speak quite clearly that there is at least optimization work to do, than we have " The previous reviews were getting old, so I decided to finally check this game: it can't be THAT bad, right? Sadly, although not always accurate in the details, reviews still reflect the state of the game: grindy, messy, and punishing. " ecc...

I think that we are all saying the same thing so don't waste time looking for contradictions or trying to discredit those who is just giving you some free advices, you could invest the same time to cut the grind making all your players happy.
You didn't read the rest of his comment which said that there were bug problems and other things that were fixed and that it would take him 5 hours starting with her in this version. While keeping in mind that the game evolves during this time if you play correctly and therefore it decreases the time of the other NPCs. And there is 1 hour of video to watch unless you skip them.

I see a moderator who has made a rating of 4 stars. The only minus is for the translation.
The 2nd to 4 stars says that people who talk about grind, messi and punishment are unjustified lol. He complains about something else entirely.

It's grind to have an average of 3 retetions per quest...
It's unfair to be punished because you were caught inside a house after breaking the door...
The game is so messy that all are categorized by genre and sort... There are all the detailed explanations of each device, there is a walkthrough and each NPC has a calendar with its location.

Last edited:

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
You didn't read the rest of his comment which said that there were bug problems and other things that were fixed and that it would take him 5 hours starting with her in this version. While keeping in mind that the game evolves during this time if you play correctly and therefore it decreases the time of the other NPCs. And there is 1 hour of video to watch unless you skip them.

I see a moderator who has made a rating of 4 stars. The only minus is for the translation.
The 2nd to 4 stars says that people who talk about grind, messi and punishment are unjustified lol. He complains about something else entirely.

It's grind to have an average of 3 retetions per quest...
It's unfair to be punished because you were caught inside a house after breaking the door...
The game is so messy that all are categorized by genre and sort... There are all the detailed explanations of each device, there is a walkthrough and each NPC has a calendar with its location.
ok man, it seem you don't want to see what most other people seem to see just fine, it's ok, your game is perfect and it doesn't need any cut in the grind keep up the great work (y)

Reactions: khaledd

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
still can't understand where's the walkthrough...
L.E: found it, but it's frustrating to go on the computer everytime to see what u have to do next, make it easier, right click, open menu, smth like that

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
still can't understand where's the walkthrough...
L.E: found it, but it's frustrating to go on the computer everytime to see what u have to do next, make it easier, right click, open menu, smth like that
The boys at the beginning of the game broke your smartphone, you just have to buy a new one to be able to call the NPCs after getting their phone number and it connects to your PC to have access to the walkthroughs.

PS : The location of the walkthrough, the history of the smartphone, and other things are explained in the introduction. Just in case, I advise you to go see the my skills part on the computer and watch the explanations on each of them if you haven't seen it in the introduction.

Где взять машину, чтобы с Лисой Квест пройти?
You have to go see Valentina and work for her. She doesn't give money but will give a car after a while.

Last edited:

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I am stuck on Alison quest 22 , I visit her at the 3 mentioned times and do the tasks to get her love up , but it keeps coming up love no longer awarded for this action , and so cannot progress .

Her Friendship is maxed
Corruption 412
and love 352 .

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I am stuck on Alison quest 22 , I visit her at the 3 mentioned times and do the tasks to get her love up , but it keeps coming up love no longer awarded for this action , and so cannot progress .

Her Friendship is maxed
Corruption 412
and love 352 .
Some actions only reward Love up to a certain level but you can invite her to go on a date to continue to increase her Love. You have to buy the smartphone at the Ashley's store and normally, she gives you her number afterwards if you talk to her at a certain time. Then just call her and propose the date ;) Be careful with the "touch" part, this corresponds to what you can do with her (example: if you have finished the quest to touch her ass, you can do it during the date and earn 1 extra Love point).

The "date" event is still in development but I may double Love's reward at the end of the date. Feel free to give your opinion on this ;)

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Some actions only reward Love up to a certain level but you can invite her to go on a date to continue to increase her Love. You have to buy the smartphone at the Ashley's store and normally, she gives you her number afterwards if you talk to her at a certain time. Then just call her and propose the date ;) Be careful with the "touch" part, this corresponds to what you can do with her (example: if you have finished the quest to touch her ass, you can do it during the date and earn 1 extra Love point).

The "date" event is still in development but I may double Love's reward at the end of the date. Feel free to give your opinion on this ;)
Its not increasing love thats the problem , I can chat sex talk with Alison at this corruption level for 2 love a go . The problem is that the quest , with no love being awarded for the actions , I am not able to progress the quest the counter staying at 0

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Its not increasing love thats the problem , I can chat sex talk with Alison at this corruption level for 2 love a go . The problem is that the quest , with no love being awarded for the actions , I am not able to progress the quest the counter staying at 0
That's because the next step needs a little more Love. Alison is the character who asks the most for Love compared to the others for whom 350 unlocks the last quests.

Alison has taken care of the hero since he was a little boy so she holds back.

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes