RPGM The Wish [V0.26] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes

The groups of monsters encountered in the 4th floor of each area are identical to the 5th floor (exc

• Remove 1 floor per area because I want to get to the boss faster.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Keep the cave as it is because I want more fighting and chests.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I want even more floors because I love killing monsters.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
This one doesn't work for me. Maybe I do something wrong...
Do not save and put it back.

You have to put the fix before losing the car because it doesn't make it come back.

I'm going to look to put a fix that can bring the car back but it will only work if you have the car.
For example: I can add an extra option when the car is in front of the hero's house which will bewitch it using 10 droplets (it's not much) and which will make the car move alone when you sleep. The car will park in front of the house where you spent the night and the fix will activate when the spell is activated.
This is the best solution so that even old players can get the fix and at the same time I fix the problem "I forgot where I left the car" :ROFLMAO: that was reported to me.

Reactions: Stalph

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I'm not quite sure but I think that before to create a corruption potion you need 50 magic drops. In this version they have raised it to 100. If we raise the requirements to create the potions it doubles the time to get the hundreds of points needed for a girl to do something.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I'm not quite sure but I think that before to create a corruption potion you need 50 magic drops. In this version they have raised it to 100. If we raise the requirements to create the potions it doubles the time to get the hundreds of points needed for a girl to do something.
uh... The 1st version was at 1000 but it has been decreased to 100 and there is a skill that allows you to divide this number by 2. Maybe you got this bonus in that old game and you forgot about it ;) The old saves work normally on the new version.

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello again. Regarding what I indicated in a previous post, everything is correct. The 100 points of drops needed to make the potions appear in the book of instructions to make them, but at the time of making the potions they are already 50, sorry for this.

I have a question, I know I've asked this before, but I can't get the key to Ava's house. According to your instructions, I should get it at 10 with 45 friendship, but I have more than 450 and I can't get it. A while ago I got an advanced save and I had the mission to see Ava in the kitchen 2 times, but I don't have the key anymore. Is it possible that these items can be removed? Is it possible to get them back? Can I pass you the save privately in case you can add it? Without this step I can't progress and starting again after 165 hours is a real horror. Regards

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Hello again. Regarding what I indicated in a previous post, everything is correct. The 100 points of drops needed to make the potions appear in the book of instructions to make them, but at the time of making the potions they are already 50, sorry for this.

I have a question, I know I've asked this before, but I can't get the key to Ava's house. According to your instructions, I should get it at 10 with 45 friendship, but I have more than 450 and I can't get it. A while ago I got an advanced save and I had the mission to see Ava in the kitchen 2 times, but I don't have the key anymore. Is it possible that these items can be removed? Is it possible to get them back? Can I pass you the save privately in case you can add it? Without this step I can't progress and starting again after 165 hours is a real horror. Regards
I believe that it is possible to lose some items if you sell them in one of the stores but I think I have blocked this now (I have to check each item). There are 2 ways to get the keys, either through the walkthrough quests or through friendship (except that for friendship, you need 800 points) but friendship is also a security because in case of loss of the key, it can be received again.
Once you have 800 points, it will be indicated in "My info about her" the time when you can receive this key using the "speak" option with her ;)

By the way, in "my info about her", there are also the number of corruption points it takes to flirt, talk about sex or vulgarly without her getting angry, the gifts she likes, how to get her phone number and what it takes to date her, and what she likes to drink.
Each information is unlocked with friendship points, the more points you have with her, the more informations you will have on her.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I can't find Sweetie "à la cascade près de la grotte". There must be some trick...
Each NPC has a calendar with where they are each hour. It says waterfall at the time she is there ;)
"Where to find her" part.

This agenda is completed with the friendship points.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Hey where do i go for Ava 12 quest i cant find it
Sorry, I forgot to indicate when to do this quest. It is during the week between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. If you have enough friendship points, it will be indicated where she is at that time in her calendar ;)

forass

Mar 22, 2023
А где купить солнцезащитный крем, чтобы пройти квест с Алексом, дочерью Дани ?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
А где купить солнцезащитный крем, чтобы пройти квест с Алексом, дочерью Дани ?
You shouldn't buy sunscreen, you just have to increase her corruption by giving her corruption potions.

This can be given either at 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. by offering a drink but this decreases the effect and she gains 1 point per drink, or by helping during the evening meal and the potion is more powerful so Dani and Alex will earn 2 points each time (can only be done once a day with 1 potion) or either while she is sleeping, by pouring the potion directly into her mouth. That's 2 points per potion and per hour (Be careful not to trigger the alarm when lookpicking the door and not to wake her up when pouring the potion).

Joep Smit

Aug 17, 2017
How much lockpick do you need to open the first chest? and the second or third? Is there a list? Or is it just luck, because the first time i busted my first chest and now i don't dare anymore.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How much lockpick do you need to open the first chest? and the second or third? Is there a list? Or is it just luck, because the first time i busted my first chest and now i don't dare anymore.
It's luck. You have a 5% chance of opening a chest, but every time you increase your Lockpicking and silenced skill, you increase your chance. 2 points = +1% extra, the max is +50% per skill.
It's the same thing to open the doors of NPC houses if you don't have the key.

To spy on women while they are undressed or when they masturbate, it is the same thing except that it is the foresight skill that is used instead of Lockpicking.

solo60

Mar 10, 2018
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai plusieurs questions:

-Comment avoir plusieurs point de confection de potions? J'ai farmer jusqu’au niveau -20 mais je n'ai accès qu'a 2 point de confection;
-Comment accéder à la maison de Sam, pour sa quête et celle d'Ella? En sachant que je suis à 516 d'amitié et à 100 de love et de corruption avec elle;
-Quand je peux parler à Sheila à la plage? Malgré mes recherches je ne la vois jamais là-bas.

Je joue à la V 0.23

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai plusieurs questions:

-Comment avoir plusieurs point de confection de potions? J'ai farmer jusqu’au niveau -20 mais je n'ai accès qu'a 2 point de confection;
-Comment accéder à la maison de Sam, pour sa quête et celle d'Ella? En sachant que je suis à 516 d'amitié et à 100 de love et de corruption avec elle;
-Quand je peux parler à Sheila à la plage? Malgré mes recherches je ne la vois jamais là-bas.

Je joue à la V 0.23

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
Hello, I'm answering you in English because it's one of the rules of the forum. If you prefer to speak in French, you can come and do it on my Discord.

- There are still 3 alchemy crates left but they are even lower.
- Sam should have given you permission to go home but only during certain hours. She leaves her door open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. (at 10 p.m. she closes her door).
- Sheila goes to the beach only during the weekend for 1 hour. Each NPC has a diary with where they are each hour but this is complemented by friendship points.

You can download the new version. Normally, the saves of the old versions work. Sometimes you have to start a new game, save right after the introduction and then delete this save with the old one ;)

solo60

Mar 10, 2018
je vous remercie pour la rapidité de vos réponses et je suis intéressé par ton discourd au cas où

- There are still 3 alchemy crates left but they are even lower. It's OK sam.png

- Sam should have given you permission to go home but only during certain hours. She leaves her door open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. (at 10 p.m. she closes her door). In my case, what is the solution?

- Sheila goes to the beach only during the weekend for 1 hour. Each NPC has a diary with where they are each hour but this is complemented by friendship points. It's OK

I have already saved the latest versions but I am waiting to finish the quests

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
je vous remercie pour la rapidité de vos réponses et je suis intéressé par ton discourd au cas où

- There are still 3 alchemy crates left but they are even lower. It's OK View attachment 3882694

- Sam should have given you permission to go home but only during certain hours. She leaves her door open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. (at 10 p.m. she closes her door). In my case, what is the solution?

- Sheila goes to the beach only during the weekend for 1 hour. Each NPC has a diary with where they are each hour but this is complemented by friendship points. It's OK

I have already saved the latest versions but I am waiting to finish the quests
Go back and talk to Sam while she's in the park. Normally, she should tell you that you can go to her house afterwards.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How can you get the skill that allows you to divide the corruption points of potions?
you can review the explanation of each skill when you look at your board either on the PC in the hero's room or on the smartphone after buying it.

For potions, the points change depending on how you give it. If you give it by mixing it into a drink, its effect is dimined and you only gain 1 point. If you put the potion in the evening meal, you earn 3 or 4 points divided among all the NPCs in the house. or you can also take advantage of the NPCs sleeping to pour the potion into their mouths and this gives you 2 points per potion per hour (if you have the max bonus, you can give 5 potions per hour).

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes