RPGM The Wish [V0.28] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.00 star(s) 24 Votes

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I have an issue with Sweetie's quest 45. According to the requirements 90/190/190. I have 542/291/274. I think the soul stone doesn't work well with the first time you do the quest. Can you tell me what the requirements are for that quest? Thank you very much.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have an issue with Sweetie's quest 45. According to the requirements 90/190/190. I have 542/291/274. I think the soul stone doesn't work well with the first time you do the quest. Can you tell me what the requirements are for that quest? Thank you very much.
The soul stone doesn't work because it's not yet integrated for the last 8 NPCs (Sabrina => Valentina). I forgot to do them. So you see the points for the last NPC you did.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
anyone can help in in :
- Ashley just give me number not key, and can't call for date "no in this version" say...

- where i can buy car of what quest for get car?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
anyone can help in in :
- Ashley just give me number not key, and can't call for date "no in this version" say...

- where i can buy car of what quest for get car?
To get the keys to any girl's house, you must get the necessary friendship points, or follow the missions to get them. I advise you to buy the cell phone to be able to see the tutorials, missions and statistics of the girls at all times. The more friendship you have with a girl, the more information you can know about her and see what places she frequents in her calendar.

Regarding Aslhey you have to visit her in her office at 9 am and tell her to give you the keys. As I said before, to get the keys you have to follow the previous missions and have the necessary friendship points.

Regarding the car, as indicated in the guide you have to help Valentina in her garage and follow the missions and have the necessary friendship. Suerte con las misiones.

It is important, as TSGS has indicated many times, to read the guides and the missions. My free cheat of the day for newbies. Buy all the items that you can give to a girl, and try them. Each girl has a gift that she likes (2 friendship) and another that she loves (5 friendship). Write down the object that gives more friendship points in a notebook and you know the object you have to buy to become more friends with that girl. Be careful, you can only give 4 per day. When you have been in the game longer you will have your own tricks and you can offer them to the group too hehehehe.

qfl111

Sep 19, 2024
Hello, I have a question? Where is the car? I have several tasks stuck. Can you please let me know? Thank you!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have a very good tip for you. When you don't know where you need to go or if you are looking for something, you can press the "page back / PGUP" key to bring up the map of the island. There is a legend to explain each place and so it can give you clues. Example: If there is a car to obtain, you may have to go to the garage of the mechanic ;)

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Each area takes us several minutes, as we encounter one battle after another. It is somewhat annoying that halfway through each area (and even more so when it occurs on the fifth level) the game crashes.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Each area takes us several minutes, as we encounter one battle after another. It is somewhat annoying that halfway through each area (and even more so when it occurs on the fifth level) the game crashes.
If your game crashes in the cave, you need to check if your computer is powerful enough to run the game.

To cross the areas quickly, there are 2 tricks:
- The 1st is to use the magic lever to remove the 4th floor of each area. 50 floors <=> 40 floors.
- The 2nd is to buy repulsion potions from the vending machine.
They are in the entrance of the cave ;)

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
If your game crashes in the cave, you need to check if your computer is powerful enough to run the game.

- The 1st is to use the magic lever to remove the 4th floor of each area. 50 floors <=> 40 floors.
In my case, my computer is more than enough to run this game and any other. What I don't understand is what computer I should have for the graphics it has. It freezes a lot of times and I have to remove the game because it is impossible to return to the game.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
In my case, my computer is more than enough to run this game and any other. What I don't understand is what computer I should have for the graphics it has. It freezes a lot of times and I have to remove the game because it is impossible to return to the game.
What freezes? The game or the videos? If it's the videos, just press the spacebar to close the video. No need to close the game.

For the video bug, there is no fix for it, it's an RPGMAKER MV bug (only occurs with this version of the program). Maybe the manipulation I proposed is not a solution that works 100% but it should reduce the problem. I promised to convert the game to RPGMAKER MZ if I have more than 50 paying subscribers. It seems that this removes the problem but I can't confirm it without trying it.

PS : I could consider the objective fulfilled by putting it at 50% as the program is currently at 50% but since the game is so badly rated, I don't see why I would do this pleasure. There are 40 hours left to raise the star rating.

Last edited:

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021

I know. They have been useful to me when I had problems with plants (at least at first). But my goal right now was to get as many magic drops as possible. The power of my PC is not the problem. I think 16gb of ram and a gtx 1650 are enough :). The game runs very well. It just freezes at some random point in the cave. But thanks for the advice about the lever!!!

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
What freezes? The game or the videos? If it's the videos, just press the spacebar to close the video. No need to close the game.

For the video bug, there is no fix for it, it's an RPGMAKER MV bug (only occurs with this version of the program). Maybe the manipulation I proposed is not a solution that works 100% but it should reduce the problem. I promised to convert the game to RPGMAKER MZ if I have more than 50 paying subscribers. It seems that this removes the problem but I can't confirm it without trying it.

PS : I could consider the objective fulfilled by putting it at 50% as the program is currently at 50% but since the game is so badly rated, I don't see why I would do this pleasure. There are 40 hours left to raise the star rating.
It freezes in the game itself. When I am in the attack. It's very similar to when being in the city it would freeze and pressing the Page Return key would fix it. In this case it doesn't work because you are in combat. I don't care about the videos, it's an issue that I live with in the game and I have stopped giving importance to it, but the caves thing if because it breaks your progress. It happens to me especially on the higher floors. It must be because of the icy environment and those things hehehe.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I know. They have been useful to me when I had problems with plants (at least at first). But my goal right now was to get as many magic drops as possible. The power of my PC is not the problem. I think 16gb of ram and a gtx 1650 are enough :). The game runs very well. It just freezes at some random point in the cave. But thanks for the advice about the lever!!!
It freezes in the game itself. When I am in the attack. It's very similar to when being in the city it would freeze and pressing the Page Return key would fix it. In this case it doesn't work because you are in combat. I don't care about the videos, it's an issue that I live with in the game and I have stopped giving importance to it, but the caves thing if because it breaks your progress. It happens to me especially on the higher floors. It must be because of the icy environment and those things hehehe.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I've never had a problem while testing the game so I don't really see what can cause this freeze. There is a save point in each safe area so you can save your progress by entering and exiting an area. Maybe converting the game to MZ will make it more stable.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I have a question (and I must admit that the game is getting too long); Approximately how many corruption potions do I need to make someone change their behavior?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Tengo una pregunta (y debo admitir que el juego se está haciendo demasiado largo); ¿Aproximadamente cuántas pociones de corrupción necesito para hacer que alguien cambie su comportamiento?
[/CITA]
Bueno, depende de la chica. Para averiguar cuánta corrupción, debes seguir las misiones y buscar información sobre la niña en tu teléfono inteligente y computadora. Cuanta más amistad tengas con una chica, más información encontrarás y más información sobre los lugares a los que asiste a diario. Hace unos días puse un post de un truco que tengo para aumentar rápidamente la amistad con las chicas. Espero que mi mal inglés o el traductor te puedan ayudar jejeje. Es importante tener muchas gotas mágicas y para eso debes cultivarla en la cueva. Lleva mucho tiempo, pero las recompensas valen la pena. Recuerde hacer pociones de visión, ya que esto hace que al aumentar esta función tenga multiplicadores cuando se trata de obtener gotas mágicas.

Traducido con DeepL.com (versión gratuita)

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have a question (and I must admit that the game is getting too long); Approximately how many corruption potions do I need to make someone change their behavior?
- It depends on the person. Each NPC has their own personality and they don't have the same max level (Ashley has the lowest level and Alison has the highest level).
- It also depends on how you give your corruption potions because there are 3 ways.By mixing in a drink or in morning lunch, 1 potion = 1 point / By mixing in the evening meal (or date meal), 1 potion = 3 or 4 points / By giving while the NPC is sleeping, 1 potion = 2 points.
- A little trick (that no one has found), there is a particularity in the making of potions and the alchemy bonus. The more points you have in the alchemy skill, the more chance you have of getting free potions (25% of the number of potions crafted +1, so 100 crafted can give 126 potions), but the gain from this bonus can change if the number of potions crafted is VERY LOW (The bonus can give +100%) ;)

Reactions: el-lemi

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
can anyone provide a save file i have maxed the corruption and love and friendship and the quest are not starting

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
can anyone provide a save file i have maxed the corruption and love and friendship and the quest are not starting
What is your quest? Maybe you don't speak at the right time or you're missing an item. I can help you.

2.00 star(s) 24 Votes