RPGM The Wish [V0.28] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.00 star(s) 24 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Capture d'écran 2024-10-04 183424.png
A lot of writing talking about that he supposedly spent +6 hours in the game but what I marked in red proves that he didn't even make it to the 1st boss because all the bosses give free potions. In addition, only monsters in the 1st area give 1 droplet because in the 2nd, they give 2, then in the 3rd = 3 and so on. There is also a skill that multiplies the drop up to X5 (so in the 10th zone = 10 per monster X 5). And there is others skills to get others bonuses.

1 potion can be made in 5 minutes in real life IF you don't do any activity in the game (time runs normally) but (as an example) if you talk for 2 hours (time in the game) with an NPC, it only takes 5 or 10 seconds in real life. But there are plenty of activities such as playing sports at the gym alone (it increases strength and damage) or with an NPC (to get extra friendship points), or go to school to gain intelligence (this increases magic damage), or Unlock magical creatures that can teach you magic spells and fight with you (unlocks after the 1st boss).... etc

+6 hours to just see Sweetie's face... By following her walkthrough and with a little friendship, you can see more without even going into the cave. There is even a way to have a lot of fun in 6 hours if you don't just walk around in circles near the entrance of the cave :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ii3x8xllBKmG6wpe

Oct 4, 2024
View attachment 4099198
A lot of writing talking about that he supposedly spent +6 hours in the game but what I marked in red proves that he didn't even make it to the 1st boss because all the bosses give free potions. In addition, only monsters in the 1st area give 1 droplet because in the 2nd, they give 2, then in the 3rd = 3 and so on. There is also a skill that multiplies the drop up to X5 (so in the 10th zone = 10 per monster X 5). And there is others skills to get others bonuses.

1 potion can be made in 5 minutes in real life IF you don't do any activity in the game (time runs normally) but (as an example) if you talk for 2 hours (time in the game) with an NPC, it only takes 5 or 10 seconds in real life. But there are plenty of activities such as playing sports at the gym alone (it increases strength and damage) or with an NPC (to get extra friendship points), or go to school to gain intelligence (this increases magic damage), or Unlock magical creatures that can teach you magic spells and fight with you (unlocks after the 1st boss).... etc

+6 hours to just see Sweetie's face... By following her walkthrough and with a little friendship, you can see more without even going into the cave. There is even a way to have a lot of fun in 6 hours if you don't just walk around in circles near the entrance of the cave :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You are an extremely arrogant person. if the whole community is telling you it is an extremely grindy game that is not worth it. it is. it just simply is. it's a fact it is not a joke, it is not a hate comment I am telling you what everyone else has been telling you. IT IS UNBEARABLY GRINDY GAME!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
You are an extremely arrogant person. if the whole community is telling you it is an extremely grindy game that is not worth it. it is. it just simply is. it's a fact it is not a joke, it is not a hate comment I am telling you what everyone else has been telling you. IT IS UNBEARABLY GRINDY GAME!
False. The whole community doesn't say that since several fans write that they will arrive in 6 hours to finish some NPCs. Some even wrote how they max their skills without cheating. In addition, several 1-star ratings have been made by the same person.

And then, I'm just responding to this rating. In 5 minutes you can max the strength skill and then cross the 1st area killing all the monsters in 1 or 2 hits in a few minutes and kill the boss that give free potions.

The rating says that in 6 hours, he just saw Sweetie's face, travel around the city and stay in the 1st area without going to the boss.

It seems to me that between 6 hours and a few minutes, it makes a huge difference. It's still weird that the reference is still 6 hours of grind at each 1-star rating.

Why create a new account to reply?

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
defaut for piper we can't give her a potion during the night because of the basket idk if you have the feedback for this

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
How to get the car I worked in the Garge so mmany times. I cant seem to find any quest from Valentin to get me a caar.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How to get the car I worked in the Garge so mmany times. I cant seem to find any quest from Valentin to get me a caar.
You have to repair cars with Valentina and increase your mechanical skill points.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just found out about this game and thought I'd try it out. But need to know. Where do I put the Video Pack that is mandatory? There isn't a "read me" or anything, and I tried to search this thread for it but it didn't show me anything. Thanks!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Just found out about this game and thought I'd try it out. But need to know. Where do I put the Video Pack that is mandatory? There isn't a "read me" or anything, and I tried to search this thread for it but it didn't show me anything. Thanks!
Capture d'écran 2024-10-07 081048.png
It's explained right here, in the installation part ;)

Reactions: Talmadge

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
There's no need to touch the code. This has been coded to appear if you buy the radio and depending on your progress in the quests with Lisa, the interaction with the radio changes.

I checked the event and the problem is the 4th page that needs to be deleted simply because it doesn't belong there.

PS: I never open PDFs from unknown sources, especially since nothing prevents you from putting the photo directly in your message. PDFs can contain hidden lines of code that activate when opened.
View attachment 3271032
I bought the radio and used it in the yard (at maximum power)
Lisa came to my house, but quest 6 doesn't seem to be progressing. (0/5). My friendship is 100. Is this possible?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I bought the radio and used it in the yard (at maximum power)
Lisa came to my house, but quest 6 doesn't seem to be progressing. (0/5). My friendship is 100. Is this possible?
It's her last quest and I have to change it because the friendship level is at 200 and it's way too high. I'll do that when I add content to her.

Is this Piper's last quest or is it bugged?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made a mistake in indicating the number of repetitions. It's not 2 but 12 as there are 4 different times and it can be done in less than 1 week.

Can you tell me to what stat should I increase my mechanical point to get the car?
You have to help Valentina repair cars to increase mechanical skill.

Reactions: el-lemi

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
The Wish [V0.28 incl. Video Pack] [The Sex Game's Stories] [Compressed] [1.7GB]

Win: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kevklour
2.00 star(s) 24 Votes