3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Any idea when the next update might be out?
I appreciate the implied support but jeez. The last update only came out last week! :D

To get serious: I really appreciate the support I have received from this forum so I'll be honest with you all.

Releasing a game like this is quite scary. You put a lot of time and effort into it, those of you who have extracted the files might have checked the properties on some of them and realised that some of the renders date from 2018. Some of the other images date from 2016 when I was producing a game that just didn't work out. And part of the reason the last game didn't work out is that the reviews were so negative (they were, tbh, terrible 3delight renders) that I gave up. I persevered this time despite the initial complaints which were fair. It was buggy. Unforgivably so. I would like to think I've regained the trust by fixing and fixing quickly and the response to ver 0.4.x is very pleasing. You seem to like my game which is great because it makes me feel good. I'm not doing this for the money, I have a story to tell that I think will be fun and enjoyed. If it's not an immediate success, fine. I'm not scamming, I'll be happy with a cult classic. They're always, in artistic terms, better anyway :cool:

So, being honest, the next update will be a couple of months. For a number of reasons:
  • First and foremost, summer is approaching. The weather is better and I need my vitamin D. More pressingly, in terms of my mental (and physical health!) I promised my wife and 2 children a holiday and so we're off down to Florida for 3 weeks in July. It's going to make me stir crazy, I hate not working, and I'll be taking my tablet with me to work on the writing and the code - either finishing off 0.5 or starting 0.6, but I can't do renders.
  • Re. renders. Despite the common misconception, even with a 1080ti (and I can't, yet, justify the expense of additional graphics cards) Daz graphics are not inherently super quick.I guess it can be if your backgrounds aren't rendered or your characters not custom built. But I pride myself on not having the same old models as every other game. When I get praise for Mrs Hunter, I really appreciate it. She is unique, no other developer will have her. This means I need to tweak them. In the end, each render takes between 1-2 hours. The same, maybe even more, for posing. I intend to pose as much as I can before I leave to have the PC render while I'm away, but I can't work out what to render until I've written the story.
  • Story-wise. 0.5 is about 60% written (including two new h-scenes). And I'm about to start work on posing the accompanying images, so that progress is going well.
  • Real-world, proper, tell-the-neighbors-what-you-do, salaried work (which currently pays me nearly 800 times what patreon pays me per month) is slack at the moment (which is why I'm being allowed 3 weeks off next month). I'm being paid 10 hours to do 3 hours work which means they're subsidising this game. At the moment. That changes in August. A new project starts and, like all new projects, it'll be more work. I will keep work on this and intend to release 0.5 before the work load catches up on me, but it will mean 0.6 will be Christmas time (at the earliest).
  • I'm doing this on my own. I have no team, no additional support. I write, program, pose and render every part of the game. It means I cannot pass the buck, but it also means I cannot delegate. I promise every one this, patreon or otherwise: I intend to finish this game; I will not milk my patrons; if development has to go on hiatus, I will pause donations before the payment date. Those are my 3 pledges.
TLDR; ver 0.5 will probably come in August and ver 0.6 in December.

As a thank you, here's one of the "realistic cock" re-renders as a preview of what will replace the baseball bat in v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Midnite Guerilla
What, how dare you keep us waiting that long? Kidding :D
Take your time. Family and your job are more important.

And the "new" cock looks way better. Thank you. (y)
I admit, my ideal job would beve to write and create full time.
Midnite Guerilla
LOL - sorry about the implied hurry to finish. Think of it as a compliment on how good this game is turning out, that I believe many of us just can't wait.
I took it as that. I wanted to keep people updated (I'm guessing most, if not all of my patreons also read this thread).

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What do you mean? :unsure:
My comment with the search function was for the other guy and you can find your post about it in the search function.

May 9, 2018
Holy fuck, lol, that "grudge-like-moan" during the massage scene drained the fucking life out of me!!
Should have checked the sound level before playing, had a save file that I loaded right before the massage scene, first playthrough, so yeah... boner gone, shrunk back into the abyss and almost crapped myself in the process :ROFLMAO:

With that aside, pretty solid game, funny, smart, sexy and engaging, looking forward for more (y)

Reactions: HorizonD

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these renders available in this version? tell me Dev!
Not yet. It was going to be an option that basically had you force yourself on her and then get told off by the narrator and the cock fairy, but it would fall foul of patreon rules so I left it out. Now it's just a little non-canon easter egg for users of unren

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes