3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
yeah but in her journal it says she and her husband have had no children what gives?
yeah but in her journal it says she and her husband have had no children what gives?
For those who like me was didn't understand at first sigh how work the incest patch:
Download the patch and put it into the "game" game folder like any other renpy game. It doesn't matter if the file is empty
his presence is enought.
If like me the file downloaded appears with the extension ".ENCRYPTED" like: "patch.rpy.ENCRYPTED" just rename the file in patch.rpy.
Joana will tell to MC that Costa is her maiden name and that certificate proves that she is his mother
What incest patch?

Aug 18, 2019
so i *DID* read the entire facking changelog and patchnotes all the way down to the 3.0 original release, am i to assume that since the game is completed and off of "certain sites", there is no longer any need to patch/and-or/fix the files because all content is now included at-default in the current release?

i see a lot of people purposely pussyfooting around answering direct questions in recent pages, nobody is personally attacking anyone, just a fucking question, but indeed, i checked like other snobs told other people to do, and found no DIRECT ANSWER, we just want a fucking yes or no, is that too hard to ask?

TL;DR

i'm not too concerned either way, but some of you people "answering questions" are just as much an a-hole as the so-called "ignorant" people you are trolling with your replies; good day

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i see a lot of people purposely pussyfooting around answering direct questions in recent pages
Nah, just people asking questions which they can easily find the answer for themselves. So easily in fact, they spend more time and energy writing a post and waiting for a reply, than actually getting the answer themselves.

i'm not too concerned either way
Concerned enough to have written the post...

but some of you people "answering questions" are just as much an a-hole as the so-called "ignorant" people you are trolling with your replies; good day
Encouraging people to use initiative and common sense is never being an arsehole. If more people did, all the repeated questions across all the threads wouldn't exist, and the easily avoidable bloating of threads wouldn't exist.

Aug 18, 2019
Nah, just people asking questions which they can easily find the answer for themselves. So easily in fact, they spend more time and energy writing a post and waiting for a reply, than actually getting the answer themselves.

Concerned enough to have written the post...

Encouraging people to use initiative and common sense is never being an arsehole. If more people did, all the repeated questions across all the threads wouldn't exist, and the easily avoidable bloating of threads wouldn't exist.
well i guess some of us are fucking retarded, cause i sure as hell put in a great deal of effort trying to get exact answers and found none, perturbed at yet another reply without a direct yes or no fucking answer like your life would end if you actually did so

deductive reasoning dictates the answer is yes, or none of you people would be coaching or gaslighting in this thread, what you said makes perfect sense, but it's people like you that continue the bullshit, whether you sit on a higher throne than us pions or not - - it's the simple distinction that if anyone on the last page or this one just gave a direct effing answer, the other 8 posts would not exist, you sir, are WRONG

simply on the fact that most of us are either just retarded or tired; anyhow, here is another useless piece of shit reply that only exists because your pride couldn't let you answer the fucking question, good job

you've proved yourself wrong

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
well i guess some of us are fucking retarded, cause i sure as hell put in a great deal of effort trying to get exact answers and found none, perturbed at yet another reply without a direct yes or no fucking answer like your life would end if you actually did so

deductive reasoning dictates the answer is yes, or none of you people would be coaching or gaslighting in this thread, what you said makes perfect sense, but it's people like you that continue the bullshit, whether you sit on a higher throne than us pions or not - - it's the simple distinction that if anyone on the last page or this one just gave a direct effing answer, the other 8 posts would not exist, you sir, are WRONG

simply on the fact that most of us are either just retarded or tired; anyhow, here is another useless piece of shit reply that only exists because your pride couldn't let you answer the fucking question, good job

you've proved yourself wrong
The answer to your question is in the OP under Developer Notes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

First of all, your two pointlessly angry, pointless posts in this thread, one of which barely includes a question, could have been reworded to convey that you'd done everything reasonable to find the answer for yourself, which you in fact had not, because it's literally answered in the OP :FacePalm:

Next time you want to rage like a kid playing CoD badly, actually try the very thing you're complaining about, because you clearly did not.

3.60 star(s) 76 Votes