3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
All dead links updated except script files. If someone has script files on hand and want to share them I will update the OP with an active link.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
All dead links updated except script files. If someone has script files on hand and want to share them I will update the OP with an active link.
Run Unren on the base rpa files and that'll extract rpyc files that can be decompiled...

You know what, I'll do it :D

Attached: scripts.zip (246 KB)
I was going to attach a CG zip but it's 1.3 GB so, yeah, I'm not doing that!

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Run Unren on the base rpa files and that'll extract rpyc files that can be decompiled...

You know what, I'll do it :D

Attached: scripts.zip (246 KB)
I was going to attach a CG zip but it's 1.3 GB so, yeah, I'm not doing that!
Thank you. I admit I didn't really check into the thread as to what the script files consisted of otherwise I would of just done that myself :ROFLMAO: Appreciate you grabbing the files. Added it to the OP.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you. I admit I didn't really check into the thread as to what the script files consisted of otherwise I would of just done that myself :ROFLMAO: Appreciate you grabbing the files. Added it to the OP.
Tbh, I didn't download them because I had no intention of fixing any bugs so I don't really know what was in that file. I'm assuming it was just the rpy files in the "scripts" folder. If there was more to it than that then they aren't included.

Reactions: Silentce
3.60 star(s) 76 Votes