Sofa_Surfer

Nov 20, 2023
is this game have checkpoint ? everytime i get bad end.. always have to start from begining, and i dont see any save menu , and theres erorr called "cant open global sav" . i already instaled the patch+fix
If you right click, a menu pops up. took me a bit to figure that out too.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Remember playing this with the good old textractor plus DeepL combo a good while ago. The art is really gorgeous (for both this and the RPG game - which can also be found here as well) imho...

dazedanon any chance of seeing their new game ( ) getting a similar treatment? Just noticed there being a new one myself, after checking the link in the OP...
A voiced DN with this kinda art? WIN!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Remember playing this with the good old textractor plus DeepL combo a good while ago. The art is really gorgeous (for both this and the RPG game - which can also be found here as well) imho...

dazedanon any chance of seeing their new game ( ) getting a similar treatment? Just noticed there being a new one myself, after checking the link in the OP...
A voiced DN with this kinda art? WIN!
Yes Fosho

TheLandFinana

Nov 30, 2020
Any way to force the game into fullscreen/is it broken? The default window it opens with is pretty small and ruins the experience. Can't get any method i try to work

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Any way to force the game into fullscreen/is it broken? The default window it opens with is pretty small and ruins the experience. Can't get any method i try to work
Alt+F. It took me a while to figure out, I don't think I've seen another game use that combo lol.

Reactions: Janus6966
Dec 7, 2018
more MTL trash ruining good games
I'd rather have an ass translation than no translation at all. Much better to have mayo for those that like it on their burgers. Also check the game first, it's actually readable unlike those machine translated using google translate.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
"good" end is when mizuchi(also technically everybody KEK) dead after fighting the mountain god and Yuki lost her shrine maiden power

Reactions: fqumods

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
Second choice is missing from the conversation with the shadow youkai. You can't proceed any further

eng ver.jpg

Here's the original for comparison

jp ver.jpg

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
Is this with the patch.
My bad, I didn't see the patch. Just tried it again and it's all good now. Many thanks!

P.S. For anyone that got stuck like I did, download the patch first (link is at the bottom of the main download links) and extract the contents into the main folder. It's not included in the main download itself.

Reactions: dazedanon

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
Yes I will be doing the sequel.
Is the sequel? I assume it must be since it looks like the same character, and especially since their other game already has a translation. That makes me happy to hear, since I saw it's CG set when it got released, and I was really impressed by the art!

EDIT: Just saw the other post on this page where someone asked this same question, ignore me lol

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes Fosho
Well, seeing how I'm not the only one curious, and being now over-encouraged by that fact, may I humbly ask if there is perchance an ETA? Or is it an "it happens when it happens" kinda sitch for now? :)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well, seeing how I'm not the only one curious, and being now over-encouraged by that fact, may I humbly ask if there is perchance an ETA? Or is it an "it happens when it happens" kinda sitch for now? :)
Sadly no ETA, it will kinda just happen when it happens.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote