If443

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks. Now I am malding at the last boss? Damn she is strong.
if is the boss with green jacket at this point you could have done the Mc with 9999 of atk and the other boss to win well I not go spoil for you but I can say after this you go unlock a extra map by the name of desolated island

Hasilt

Dec 19, 2020
Has Anyone else kept getting file error such a World_A2 is missing and then World_B
in fact i feel like im missing like 50% of th files even though i had bought the game

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The World A Robot Girl Dreams Of [v3.2] [P.D. Creations] – Compressed

Win (RPGM VX ACE) v3.2 · · · (1.1 GiB MiB :: 2.7 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know who the 4 enemies right after the replicas are? I beat the game and got everybody else, but I have no clue who would come after the replicas but before Fistel and her assistant.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone know where to get the other black boxes and that one random side mission that has to find 4 other sisters in hamel?
You get box #7 from checking the door in Silveria's wall with Maki in your party.

For the side quest, the other sisters are not in Hamel. There is one sister in each of the main towns. For the first two towns, Akto and Echo Valley, talk to the NPCs outside and you will find them. For Silveria, check the locked door in the love hotel. For Faith Valley, check the cliff to the north.

Reactions: hellofellow

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Nobodies mentioned it but one of the Xandu look like a certain Gundam protagonist.

EDIT: Never mind it is a Gundam Reference.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2023
i buyed this on jap dlsite didn't know there is a translation... but i keep the original anyway.
i also buyed their 2. game.
they also have a 3. game in the making, they plan to release it next month gonna buy that to

(together with the new excessm game):p

wish western developers would release their games this fast...

anyway here's my old save file
Mega
Account terminated on Mega.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I don't know why I liked this so much. Maybe its just because the intro goes so hard. And the music is way better done than the average rpgmaker game.

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
I'm fighting the trainer in the west scar, and I haven't been able to break out of her grab once. Am I missing something? She grabs me, and I throw the mysterious liquid at her literally 100 times without success. I tried purposefully losing and freezing the HP value in cheat engine. Both do nothing to move the game forward.
I know im late but i noticed no one answered you properly. At that point in the story ivy ran away and you went to find her with aria right? If i remember correctly you dont have ivy in your team so to speak which is the only one that can break the restraint of that character(in that situation at least).

So whats the strategy? Dont let her grapple you.

If you leveled up enough you likely have an ability called cocktail kiss which has a probability of stun enemies for several turns.

You can use this sex ability even without breaking enemies clothes although it does no damage

At this point the strategy is to stun her continuosly ,keep her in stunlock or risk getting caught by a costraint which you cannot evade so its a loss automatically.

Also you might wanna equip items that increase evasiom chance

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes