NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone got a working 3.2 save? When I try to load an older save it gives me an error saying I'm missing a graphics folder. DL'd directly from the Mega link provided on the front page.

RsteN

Jun 2, 2020
Did someone find the ost of this game? It got me so hyped that I can't even focus on the game !

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
its been forever since i've touched that game but isnt there a special area where you can view scenes,refight enemies, teleport and all that jazz

Reactions: Sr Lancelot234

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
its been forever since i've touched that game but isnt there a special area where you can view scenes,refight enemies, teleport and all that jazz
It's called the reminiscence room or something in the raul mines. You should be able to directly teleport into it.
On a sidenote, have the devs said anything about a sequel ?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
It's called the reminiscence room or something in the raul mines. You should be able to directly teleport into it.
On a sidenote, have the devs said anything about a sequel ?
There is one, 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶 (roughly: The Memories spun by a Robot Girl). It's actually a prequel though, showing the backstory of the MC and Aria. They pulled a MGQ move and split the story into 3 games though. Parts 1 and 2 are out now with the finisher still in progress (supposedly coming out early 2022 i.e. Jan~Feb). It's on a custom engine though so quick translations aren't likely.
here's a link to the first part:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
There is one, 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶 (roughly: The Memories spun by a Robot Girl). It's actually a prequel though, showing the backstory of the MC and Aria. They pulled a MGQ move and split the story into 3 games though. Parts 1 and 2 are out now with the finisher still in progress (supposedly coming out early 2022 i.e. Jan~Feb). It's on a custom engine though so quick translations aren't likely.
here's a link to the first part:
Yeah I know about the prequel. The devs actually released an update yesterday I think introducing techno city. I wanted to know if they said anything about the sequel though. Like when they'll start working on it or if we'll ever even get one

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I know about the prequel. The devs actually released an update yesterday I think introducing techno city. I wanted to know if they said anything about the sequel though. Like when they'll start working on it or if we'll ever even get one
ah, my bad then. I don't remember seeing anything about sequels. They'll probably release an update about what their next move is after releasing part 3. They're definitely gonna make some additions to part 3 after the initial release since that's their typical MO, so I'd guess actual development on their next work (whatever it is) probably won't start till late 2022.

Reactions: hellofellow
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes