ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I'm fighting the trainer in the west scar, and I haven't been able to break out of her grab once. Am I missing something? She grabs me, and I throw the mysterious liquid at her literally 100 times without success. I tried purposefully losing and freezing the HP value in cheat engine. Both do nothing to move the game forward.
Im responding hella late to this but since i just binged the game i thought'd i'd share. If you are ever having trouble with Restrains the answer is to swap ivy as your support character. You can swap support characters freely in battle (it doesnt even cost a turn) Ivy's Tackle and later her Aikido is really good at dealing with restrains. I tend to use Aria till i get grabbed then swap to Ivy to free myself then swap back.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Yeah I found it the other day. I beat her the first time so I never got the loss cg and the h-scene.

For anyone who wants a 100% complete gallery, here is my save.

Mega

Note for my save: I put the character at level 1 so if you actually want to do any of the fights yourself, go to the computer on the left and level yourself up.
This save still works in 2020... for those like me who can't be bothered to finish this game while losing to every single enemy.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Bro fuck this game the ending made me shed man tears. It was such a good game and then they go and FUCK it up?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
"futa/trans"

is there futa on male or male on futa ? any screenshots out there to answer this question please ?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
"futa/trans"

is there futa on male or male on futa ? any screenshots out there to answer this question please ?
futa on male I believe. there's only one enemy and she's just a generic goon towards the end of the game.

Mar 29, 2020
Lets keep the thread relevant. Has anyone a walkthrough? And how about a wiki for this game?
Without this kind of info, players can't go through it while understanding the game.
Some questions:
  1. Can you make a list of enemy drops? If so, show me a complete list
  2. Same for item list, so if you have a list of items and how to get them, how can I see them?
  3. How do I gain access to locations like the containment island?

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2020
I've made an attempt for making a midi version of one of the songs at

Lets hope anyone reading this can improve it

Starzy

Oct 7, 2019
As a big fan of robot girls in general, Ive been really enjoying this! I just need to get around to finishing it.

Reactions: superelmo

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Bro fuck this game the ending made me shed man tears. It was such a good game and then they go and FUCK it up?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I know, right?

The bad ending when you lose to the true final boss is actually less depressing than what you see when you do defeat her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game in general also has a few moments that make you say "wait, what?".

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I know, right?

The bad ending when you lose to the true final boss is actually less depressing than what you see when you do defeat her.

The game in general also has a few moments that make you say "wait, what?".

without cheats i beat it pretty easily.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes