2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
the game was best in the early stages though, sadly he sold his ass to people who didn't value the original idea at all even lied in his presence when claiming they couldn't play other futa games but they were more than capable to play this game. pretty gullible this dev.
You're still pissy that someone on patreon paid money for a futa scene huh?

Reactions: erster199

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Can we adjust the game for the fullscreen? The size game stay the same windowed/fullscreen and it's a little small. (F6 does nothing...)
Below there's my fullscreen example.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
i found a bug where enemy cant attack sylvanas. i was trying to lower her purity on first dungeon, suddenly enemy cant attack her.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
anyone knows how to escape the dungeon i came to eyez 5000 and after i can only go back to the prison

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
Its not working for me, i had downloaded it before and then tried to open it and it opens the first window and then gives me a full black screen and then just closes.
Today i tried to re-download it and it still didnt work.
Also tried to open other RPGMaker game and that did work normally. anyone got a solution for me ??

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody have a save file right after you complete the crypt and are put in prison? My game keeps crashing or a bug where enemies don't attack me keeps happening and my save file keeps getting deleted...

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Im not sure if anyone has posted a problem similar to this but when I lose fights the animations don't show up, I can hear the voices but nothing else.

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
i download from MEGA when i extractfrom Daemon the file got stuck i cant copy it

did anyone have the same problem?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The first passive skill "Survival of the Damned" give +15% to max hp but 100 hp + 15% are definitely not 114 hp -.-

Feb 6, 2018
game crashes right after i leave the library error says comparison of Fixnum with nil failed

shitty game im getting 100 different errors 15 seconds into the game, bad scripts

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Obviously dev is completely oblivious of how much people are turned off by sensless mini-games.
Whenever I encounter a game heavily riddled with stupid mini-games , it goes straight to trash - well, this is one of those...
So long and thanks for all the fish. Trashed.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
woah looks great need to try this one : p might be better than the new wow expansions after wotlk :LOL:

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Well... it was a decent game, was lacking in bondage despite it advertising it quite a bit early on. Either way, it was still a decent playthrough, but my one real issue with the game?... crashes. Holy hell, there were a lot of crashes XD. The game would crash so often to the point it took me a good bit longer to get through the game, as I kept getting far too annoyed to continue at times. Still, the art and such wasn't bad... and as stated before, I really wish there would've been more bondage.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes