• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Nateriver3120

Oct 28, 2020
If you'd like to waste time on unnecessary, repeatable fights; and on annoying mechanisms: It's your game. The fact that there are enemies which you can't avoid and the alert locks every door is nonsense. There is a fight in Prison Block B where you need to fight EVERY FUCKIN TIME when you go through that room, is a joke (or you can go stealth, which takes 5x amount of time to do so). The arena mini game also bad. You cannot make a game where the large amount of gameplay is: 1. a fully random arena which u need to grind for ages to continue the story, 2. fuckin unavoidable repeatable fights, 3. impossibly fast seekers (ec. the eyes around the lake and the guards in the goblin prison). And i wont even speak the fact that there are things which you cannot do without using a mouse. (jumping through walls, speaking the fucked maiden in the tavern) (hence this is a mobile game too.)

I've played this game for 8hrs and i lost my temper at the goblin prison 2.

tldr: dont play this game if you dont have unlimited hrs to grind boring mechanisms and you dont have the patience to wait in the corners for hrs to go through a room.

Reactions: Nighty31

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, I seem to have run into some kind of glitch. Namely, I can't get into combat anymore. If I walk into an enemies line of sight, they run towards me, and have a red dick in the speech bubble above their head, but that's it. No combat.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes