HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.2 Demo] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What do you think about the planet hubs? (you can find the links under the dev notes)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverimage.png

Overview:
You are Adelyn Blake, twenty-six years old, commander of the rogue vessel called the Emerald Grace. You venture to the land of fanatic slavers in the hope that you could make enough cash to settle your debt back home. Problem is: You are kinky as fuck. And you find yourself wanting to be a slave the moment you enter the sector. Can you resist the urge? Or will you end up with a collar on your neck like so many before you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: Primal356 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

zeta9.png zeta10.png zeta19.png zeta3.png zeta12.png zeta6.png zeta8.png zeta13.png zeta15.png zeta20.png zeta21.png zeta18.png zeta16.png zeta11.png zeta5.png zeta2.png zeta17.png zeta14.png zeta1.png zeta4.png zeta22.png zeta7.png

Last edited:

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
This is my first game, and I don't know too many sites where this sort of stuff finds popularity. If anyone knows about a site, please let me know in a comment!

I'm also interested in getting my hands on some NSFW images (without stealing stuff from the internet). If someone knows a way, just point me in the right direction!

Last edited:

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone knows how to make the images gallery like? For some reason, they can only be viewed individually.

Also: how do I use spoiler tags?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Primal356 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I repacked the game without password. Don't password the archive if you want to reupload gofile make the gofile folder public too.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
welp, file keeps flagging antivirus, so nvm for now. (and if you think I'm whitelisting ANYTHING from a pirate pron site, you're hilarious)
Any idea what's causing it? It's just a simple html game with Twine, so it really shouldn't do that.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
I have to admit, this is my first game, and I don't know too many sites where this sort of stuff finds popularity. If anyone knows about a site, please let me know in a comment!
you're on the right place, just add harem and netorare next update and your game will be popular effortlessly in no time
and that delayed public release, which you could be the hero of your own game thread, and become popular yourself

anyway, about the game. . .
the first choice after encounter zheng he, two of three options lead to game over
this is not good sign for multiple branch promises you try to offer
some of the passages abruptly ended with 'to be continued'
since you're reluctant to provide walkthrough, perhaps paths summary in the quick start would do
then the changelog later could keep all of the paths update in check

First game here. Wish me luck!
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 22-38-52 https __preview.redd.it_qgvwey02sk361.jpg auto webp&s 09da51...png
looking at the title, honestly i thought this is some kind of cartels war simulator
but hey, slavery would do too :KEK:

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
anyway, about the game. . .
the first choice after encounter zheng he, two of three options lead to game over
this is not good sign for multiple branch promises you try to offer
some of the passages abruptly ended with 'to be continued'
since you're reluctant to provide walkthrough, perhaps paths summary in the quick start would do
then the changelog later could keep all of the paths update in check
If it's better for you guys, I could make a walkthrough with the next public release.

I use the to be continued scenarios because I want these paths to steer the game in a different direction. I know that right now not a lot of these are extended, but this way there would be a different story each time instead of roughly the same stuff being experienced over and over again. Right now the best example I could give you is Helcion IV, where if the MC chooses to leave the planet after entering the shop, she can get enslaved by Mistress Elizabeth, which would alter the rest of the game, as she would remain her slave for quite some time, and a lot of events would take place during then.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: egosga

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
according to my defender "Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml "
Ugh... I'm at work right now, but I will reupload the file from my Linux machine once I get home.

Now I have the original file on mega that you could use:

password: nel

But if the other one has the trojan, chances are this will also have it.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Great start, I have to say.
When it comes to content, there is much to be worked on, but I'm sure that with a consistent posting schedule you'll be able to provide in no time.
One thing I noticed in the game however is the fact that there are a lot of game overs and to be continued. While you are plannign to have these pan out with something later on, the ability to go back on our choices would be very beneficial at the current stage in the game, or in any html game overall as a matter of fact.
What I would recommend doing is go for one planet where events are happening, and add stats in the UI that would raise how detected or hidden you are for example.
In doing so, you'll be able to bring a dynamic that explains the players probably willingly enslaving themselves.
One planet would suffice as well, with each event happening in a district or otherwise.
Just my two cents, but overall I can see the thought and uniqueness, it just needs to be better channeled in this kind of game and platform.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
Great start, I have to say.
When it comes to content, there is much to be worked on, but I'm sure that with a consistent posting schedule you'll be able to provide in no time.
One thing I noticed in the game however is the fact that there are a lot of game overs and to be continued. While you are plannign to have these pan out with something later on, the ability to go back on our choices would be very beneficial at the current stage in the game, or in any html game overall as a matter of fact.
What I would recommend doing is go for one planet where events are happening, and add stats in the UI that would raise how detected or hidden you are for example.
In doing so, you'll be able to bring a dynamic that explains the players probably willingly enslaving themselves.
One planet would suffice as well, with each event happening in a district or otherwise.
Just my two cents, but overall I can see the thought and uniqueness, it just needs to be better channeled in this kind of game and platform.
Twine has the built in option to go back. I could bring it back if it makes the game better in its current state. I could also restructure a bit. For instance, the Alecia desert walk has three outcomes, but one of them is flushed out in 0.0.6. I could tweak the game to only have that scenario, that way I would reduce the loose ends by two. As for the threat meter part... I'm not sure if it is a good idea as this is a sub game. So everyone would play the game to krank that meter up and lose. In my mind the fact that any choice could lead to enslavement makes it more exciting.

Reactions: The Nook Erotica

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
too many early bad ends. I mean basically it seems a lot of the "choices" aren't really choices after all if a lot of them leave to bad ends. THen you can just make a VN with the "choices" that let you continue.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
too many early bad ends. I mean basically it seems a lot of the "choices" aren't really choices after all if a lot of them leave to bad ends. THen you can just make a VN with the "choices" that let you continue.
For the first section, I think it could be fixed. The space battle bad end could lead to a slave training facility. The turn back option could still win the battle. The mysterious woman on Helcion IV could get more content, etc. Ultimately what I'm worried about is that if I tie all the slave paths to a point where the MC escapes, that would lead to the same story in a slightly different flavor. I.e. the ME3 ending. On the other hand if I want each path to be unique and go somewhere that could take years. Right now I'm opting for the latter. Midjourney is cheap, and I have time. So let's see where it all goes.

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
Btw, anybody knows the engine Corruption of Champions runs from? Or how to make it work? :D

If I want to move the game there/make some sort of a continuation, I will still need to get somehow some NSFW images. But it wouldn't hurt to fiddle around with it until then.

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
I'm also thinking about a more grindy format, where the mc has to gather money and upgrade/acquire skills in order to evade slavery. But I'm not 100% that I have the graphic content to make it work. I will open a poll for it once the previous one is concluded. But right now I think that sort of stuff would only work if I have a better images + engine.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes