HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.2 Demo] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What do you think about the planet hubs? (you can find the links under the dev notes)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheZetaSector-1.0.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Right now the best example I could give you is Helcion IV, where if the MC chooses to leave the planet after entering the shop, she can get enslaved by Mistress Elizabeth,
I can't make that happen, I tried leaving after entering every location for the first time and I could freely fly to not-Tatooine or the space pirate station. I know there's an option to skip the intro and jump straight to Elizabeth's content, but I'd like to know how to activate that route normally.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
I can't make that happen, I tried leaving after entering every location for the first time and I could freely fly to not-Tatooine or the space pirate station. I know there's an option to skip the intro and jump straight to Elizabeth's content, but I'd like to know how to activate that route normally.
Same here can not trigger the Elizabeth event, only accessable from teh quickstart menu.

Like others have said it reminds me a lot of Lost in Laminate

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Same here can not trigger the Elizabeth event, only accessable from teh quickstart menu.

Like others have said it reminds me a lot of Lost in Laminate
That is my mistake, I will have to update the walkthrough! In the 0.1.0 version the trigger for the Elizabeth path was to leave the planet so she would send a message to the MC to meet her. In the 1.0.2 version you have to get to the mechanic shop and shoot her with the water gun.

cagliostro1964

Aug 9, 2017
On another subject. I know it says text based. But if we could get some naked female harness photos and see through outfits that would be appreciated. I like my naked females. I am sorry I just can't help it. But your doing a great job.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
On another subject. I know it says text based. But if we could get some naked female harness photos and see through outfits that would be appreciated. I like my naked females. I am sorry I just can't help it. But your doing a great job.
In the Desert Nightmare game there is a bit more nudity going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After the planet hub vote closes I will open another one about what fetishes people want to see in my games, just to see what to plan out in future releases :)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Playing Lost in Laminate some time ago, I thought it was necessary to make a similar game but with images made by AI to avoid the limitations of real photos, and here is this new project. What a great game it was, but unfortunately it was updated very little and except for one path the rest was very short :cry:.

For its part, this game seems to be ambitious, especially because while playing a bit I entered a shop that sells FTL technology for 5k (future content), so it looks like it will have a lot of paths available.
Reading the Patreon tiers, it seems that the higher the tier, the better the weapons available at the beginning, so I hope it won't be pay to win :eek:... but I don't know, I'll have to try it for at least half an hour to get a better idea of the project (y).

Reactions: Genjurooo

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Hi, i am curious what the difference is in the demo and the paid verson. It is a good start keep going!
Thanks! There is a third sub path for Princess Keith (the woman you rescue from the milk facility). It is shorter than the other two, it has a mini game where Adelyn has to lick Elena to orgasm plus the aftermath. The 12th chapter for Aarla's Descent is also extended with three images.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Is stuff from the patreon version eventually coming to the public version?
As for the games: most of the stuff will remain pay only, but I will release small bits every now and then. As for the short stories: they will be free including the images so there would always be a reason for free members to follow the channel.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes