HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.2 Demo] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What do you think about the planet hubs? (you can find the links under the dev notes)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
I decided to change the monetization policy of the game to only have a demo with the rest of the game being only available for patrons.

Further details of the changes:

- The complete version of the game will only be available for patrons. The tiers and the prices won't change. This means that folks will still be able to get everything for $1.

- The game will have a demo that gets updated with each release. I want it to have at least 25% of the whole stuff, but for the time being the proportion will be larger.

- Any features that get implemented to the game will also be implemented to the demo. This can include the planet hubs, a quest system, a combat system or the new images. The point is that the demo should always be representative of the game's current state.

- The CHYOA updates will go on without any changes. This way people can get an additional peek at the content that they are about to purchase.

- Needless to say, there won't be any changes to the content output, nor to the content schedule that I shared earlier.

Last edited:

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that the planet hubs are ready for testing! I named this version to 1.0.0 (DEMO) since it is much more uplifting to read on the sidebar than "planet hubs", but technically this is just the hubs and a couple new mechanics I started to play around with.

Links:

- -

I also published the version on itch.io for those who prefer to play it through browser:

On March 24 I will back with the prison facility update for Desert Nightmare: Alescia. On April 7 I will finish adding the content I have for the game + add some scenes for the Elena romance, and I will publish the actual 1.0.0 version.

Happy playing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitchy Waffle

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheZetaSector-1.0.1Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Primal356

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Nice start for a new game.

I have to admit, this is my first game, and I don't know too many sites where this sort of stuff finds popularity. If anyone knows about a site, please let me know in a comment!
In fact, your theme and world settings are pretty close to Lost in Laminate. Check out their other games, website and their Discord. The game also uses Twine as game engine with some quite complex storylines.

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
Nice start for a new game.
Thanks! :)

In fact, your theme and world settings are pretty close to Lost in Laminate. Check out their other games, website and their Discord. The game also uses Twine as game engine with some quite complex storylines.
I know about that one, but I don't know any other dev who has latex bondage in a sci-fi setting. It's a shame because it's such a cool idea.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
I know about that one, but I don't know any other dev who has latex bondage in a sci-fi setting. It's a shame because it's such a cool idea.
I know. I started working on something like this. But I don't have enough free time for story, coding and rendering.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
at first glance, i thought it is a new Torei fan fiction! especially "Lost in Laminate"!:p

Lost in Laminate

Torei, a planet as reclusive as it is infamous, has opened itself to the galaxy. Known for its cultural inclination towards bondage, slavery, and the glossy material known as laminate, travelers are cautioned to be wary while on the surface-- some say the allure of a collar can surprise even the strongest willed, but many others simply find themselves caught in a system seemingly designed to enslave. And you just woke up in a Torean hotel, memory full of holes, without a credit to your name.

Can you make it off planet? Do you want to?

Story Focuses: Latex, Bondage, BDSM, F/F, M/F, and a whole slew of other related kinks

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is the pony content on the desert planet a WIP or something that's possible to access? If yes, then how do I do that?

There should be 2 extra interactions with the strip club manager but they're always "???" to me. How do I unlock them?

The game's narrator indicates there should be an option to agree to become a slave after the rescue mission for the Caregiver guy, but that option never shows up in my game. Is this also a WIP or are there some hidden condititions I need to meet first?

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
Is the pony content on the desert planet a WIP or something that's possible to access? If yes, then how do I do that?
The pony content is not there yet. The 0.1.0 version has a pony path where the MC can race but in here I want to do it differently, so the MC would pull carts first and earn the right to race later.

There should be 2 extra interactions with the strip club manager but they're always "???" to me. How do I unlock them?
The 2 extra interactions are: shoot her with the water gun and ask if she is from Helcion IV. But none of these unlock anything new.

The game's narrator indicates there should be an option to agree to become a slave after the rescue mission for the Caregiver guy, but that option never shows up in my game. Is this also a WIP or are there some hidden condititions I need to meet first?
The Keith path is WIP. You can grab it for free via 1 week free trial on my first tier.

Reactions: ddaisy

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So basically this is lost in laminate but with AI "art",might be a good game but the copy will never surpass the original.Especially with ai "art"

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
How do you romance Elena?
The scheduled release date for the Elena romance path is June 2. It will contain multiple sex scenes that the MC can enact with Elena in her cabin. There will also be multiple punishments for Adelyn if she refuses missions (or just because :D), plus there will also be a lot of text changes to reflect that she is a slave. Until then there are 3 scheduled releases: April 21: Facility part II for Desert Nightmare: Alescia. May 5: Facility part III for Desert Nightmare: Alescia. May 19: 2 new missions for The Zeta Sector.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
The pony content is not there yet. The 0.1.0 version has a pony path where the MC can race but in here I want to do it differently, so the MC would pull carts first and earn the right to race later.

The 2 extra interactions are: shoot her with the water gun and ask if she is from Helcion IV. But none of these unlock anything new.

The Keith path is WIP. You can grab it for free via 1 week free trial on my first tier.
I see, thanks for the answers. Looking forward to see that pony content.

Is it going to be a part of some kind of a quest line or just a (relatively) high paying job like the strip club job on Jafar Station? I think Alescia could use an extra source of income because players who go there first might feel overwhelmed when they compare the prices of items there to what they can earn at the toy store. The vibrating butt plug mini event made me laugh btw, it was hilarious.

Would you consider adding some kind of a risk to well paying jobs like the strip club job? Like, we do that job X times and next time we do it someone tries to kidnap us, lure us into a trap or offer us a deal with a catch? I think things like that would make the money grind more interesting.

Primal356

Jul 20, 2021
Is it going to be a part of some kind of a quest line or just a (relatively) high paying job like the strip club job on Jafar Station? I think Alescia could use an extra source of income because players who go there first might feel overwhelmed when they compare the prices of items there to what they can earn at the toy store. The vibrating butt plug mini event made me laugh btw, it was hilarious.

Would you consider adding some kind of a risk to well paying jobs like the strip club job? Like, we do that job X times and next time we do it someone tries to kidnap us, lure us into a trap or offer us a deal with a catch? I think things like that would make the money grind more interesting.
Originally what I meant was that the MC would follow the pony in the desert and get captured and (eventually) tamed by the pony lady. On the other hand if the pony lady would offer her a repeatable quest that could solve the money problem. I just need to figure out something for the abruptness that comes when the pony lady suddenly decides to keep them :D

Reactions: ddaisy

Lepradus

Oct 24, 2022
you're on the right place, just add harem and netorare next update and your game will be popular effortlessly in no time
and that delayed public release, which you could be the hero of your own game thread, and become popular yourself

anyway, about the game. . .
the first choice after encounter zheng he, two of three options lead to game over
this is not good sign for multiple branch promises you try to offer
some of the passages abruptly ended with 'to be continued'
since you're reluctant to provide walkthrough, perhaps paths summary in the quick start would do
then the changelog later could keep all of the paths update in check

View attachment 3265423
looking at the title, honestly i thought this is some kind of cartels war simulator
but hey, slavery would do too :KEK:
Netorate my ass.
IMG_20240415_100913_303.jpg

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes