HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.1.01] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.1.0 is out for patrons! Apologies for the small delay. I couldn't access my computer on Sunday, and by the end of Saturday I was unable to finish it.

The complete list of changes is the following:
  • NEW FEATURE: Roam around in bondage! From now on you can equip the petsuit and straitjacket while you are Elena's slave, and enjoy the nice comments and some new actions that the environment bestows upon you.
  • NEW SLAVE CYCLE: The bad end scenario with Amanda was extended with a short but fun slave cycle. The scenario allows to switch between characters, with only one of them having the ability to escape.
  • EXTENDED GAME SYSTEM: The corruption system was extended with more scenarios that can produce a corruption point. From now on there are certain paths and actions in the game that you can't access if you are too submissive. I also added the ability to reduce corruption points via sleeping, otherwise I'm worried that everyone would get 9 corruption on Jafar and basically the whole game would devolve into savescumming from there.
  • NEW DIALOGUE: Added more dialogue to the game that come up at different levels of submission. There is also some unique dialogue that you can unlock while wearing bondage items.
  • NEW SEX SCENE: Extended the happy hours with Elena with some strapon fucking. Since Elena is the mistress this is conducted via a random algorithm, so it would simulate the different moods that one might have upon playing with her plaything.
  • NEW SEX SCENE: Added a new scene with Neil that take place if the player wears a bondage item and she approaches Neil's ship while being enslaved.
  • NEW BAD END: Added a new bad scenario to the Amanda enslavement path. This occurs if Amanda is successful with breaking both of them.
  • NEW BAD END: Added a new bad end to the slave barge, or rather a new variant. This one happens if the player lingers around the barge too much while wearing a bondage item.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new new render added with Adelyn at the receiving end of a strapon when naked.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render added with Adelyn at the receiving end of a strapon while wearing the straitjacket.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render added with Adelyn at the receiving end of a strapon while wearing the petsuit.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render added with Adelyn being face fucked by Neil while she wears the straitjacket.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render added with Adelyn being face fucked by Neil while she wears the petsuit.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render added with Adelyn locked in the petsuit onboard the ship.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render added with Adelyn locked in the straitjacket onboard the ship.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn held captive at Amanda's apartment.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena held captive at Amanda's apartment (this time she is free to roam around).
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena held captive at Amanda's apartment (this time she is locked in a cage).
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena and Adelyn kissing at Amanda's order.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena searching Amanda's apartment.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena unlocking her mittens with the key held in her vagina.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn and Elena being Amanda's obedient pets (for the bad end ).
  • NEW IMAGE: Replaced the ai image of Amanda for a better one.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the bug that prevented the shotgun from being equipped.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed more iterations of the numbers missing after an option becomes unavailable.
On the vote front there is plenty of stuff that's ongoing, however none of them have concluded yet. I decided to leave them on until they run their course just in case there are some people who join the fun late or take their time thinking.
For the next update I intend to extend the part when you get to the slave barge with some good old action hero stuff where you get inside the ship and kill everyone onboard so you could free the slaves. Hopefully this adds some much needed buildup to the slave market because right now the whole thing is out of the sudden. I also aim to modify the dialogue so the player could get to the market willingly if she reaches 10 corruption.

I also aim to add more renders to the milk facility. I think that part went without sufficient image coverage for way too long. I will also see if there are still some portraits missing from dialogues so you wouldn't be left without visual input.

And of course, some images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free release date: October 11, 2024.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Needless to say I am thankful for everyone who supports me, even if it's just a like or a few words of encouragement. Without you, me getting through all this work in my spare time wouldn't be possible :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Degradator4000

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
For those who follow the thread more closely, I did have a bit if a rant going on about everyone giving me negative feedback. But this is obviously not how I should act as a creator, and I apologize for this too.

I decided to share the link for the new version early. The promote only will only be on Friday due to the 2 weeks that needs to pass between them. But this way you can have at it :D

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Needless to say I am thankful for everyone who supports me, even if it's just a like or a few words of encouragement. Without you, me getting through all this work in my spare time wouldn't be possible :)
But not everything has to be negative; just think complaints make more noise. I'm sure you have several people on Patreon who never comment, but there they are, those people must like the content and have nothing to complain about.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
But not everything has to be negative; just think complaints make more noise. I'm sure you have several people on Patreon who never comment, but there they are, those people must like the content and have nothing to complain about.
I know and I'm thankful! It's just my little creator soul :D

Reactions: PickerLewd

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Democracy is useless :devilish:!

We lost the poll by a landslide :ROFLMAO:.
Don't worry, now there is a fourth version! This time there is a corruption system where you can corrupt Elena by getting her into degrading situations, and she only slaps the collar on Adelyn's neck when she reaches a sufficient level :D

• Wow

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Don't worry, now there is a fourth version! This time there is a corruption system where you can corrupt Elena by getting her into degrading situations, and she only slaps the collar on Adelyn's neck when she reaches a sufficient level :D
TY for taking my concerns seriously. Any idea when we'll be able to get back to Helcion IV or possibly learning to order outfits from there on delivery for an extra fee? I really like the blue catsuit.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
TY for taking my concerns seriously. Any idea when we'll be able to get back to Helcion IV or possibly learning to order outfits from there on delivery for an extra fee? I really like the blue catsuit.
No problem! :D The catsuits will be added back in the next update as a reward for successfully raiding the slave barge. As for when Helcion IV will be added, alongside with a story arc, I'm afraid I can't say an exact date. At the present I'm busy expanding Jafar, after that I aim to add a femdom start with sissyfication and style the text better. But once these are complete I could open a vote between Helcion IV and Alescia and see what people want first.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheZetaSector-1.1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.1.02 is out for patrons! This time around I had a super productive weekend, and I was able to finish with the milk facility already.

The list of changes is the following:
  • SLAVE CYCLE CHANGED: Revamped the milk facility path in the Keith mission and added the much needed image coverage. Instead of latex, I decided to rely on the good old nudity, pumps and plugs when I created the renders. The text was changed accordingly.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the issue that the spacebar didn't work when it came to the slave barge linkappend.
  • MINOR TWEAK: From now on the stripclub gives you 1 corruption point (2 if you wear a bondage item) after every 2 dances instead of every 1.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn trapped in the milk farm.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn's ass and pussy being penetrated by monstrous plugs.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena trapped in the milk farm.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena's ass and pussy being penetrated by monstrous plugs.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Princess Keith trapped in the milk farm.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Princess Keith's ass and pussy being penetrated by monstrous plugs.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn locked in the torture chamber.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn cuffed to the fuck table.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn fucked on the fuck table.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn sucking Mr. Coleton's cock.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with a stranger trapped in the milk farm.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with a stranger in the torture chamber.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with a stranger cuffed to the fuck table.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with the naked Princess Keith.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Adelyn kissing Princess Keith's feet.
  • NEW RENDER: Added a new render with Elena kissing Princess Keith's feet.
  • NEW IMAGE: Changed the AI image for Keith to a better one.
And of course, some images!

Free release date: October 25, 2024.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I started thinking about a harem game that could be developed in parallel with the zeta sector. It would take place in the zeta sector's universe, but approach stuff with a dom perspective. It could also have an extensive sub path where the gameplay becomes a psychological struggle between the mc and the captor. I opened up a vote about it on my Patreon, so if you want to participate, make sure not to miss it :D

• Thinking Face

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
My opinion :BootyTime::

The Zeta Sector universe is very perverse, so if you want to do a more normal, vanilla and romantic harem story, it shouldn't be in that universe.

BUT, if the harem is in that universe, it can't be consensual, it should be more like those stories from the Arab world with the "Sheiks" who have a large group of slaves that make up the harem.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
My opinion :BootyTime::

The Zeta Sector universe is very perverse, so if you want to do a more normal, vanilla and romantic harem story, it shouldn't be in that universe.

BUT, if the harem is in that universe, it can't be consensual, it should be more like those stories from the Arab world with the "Sheiks" who have a large group of slaves that make up the harem.
Well... it's not going to be a normal, vanilla and romantic harem story :D

• Haha

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
One of the things I'm thinking about is the effect of the slave serum, since it makes women hyper aroused, so it should be easier to nudge them in the slave's life. Now there would be still some very dark and perverse aspects that come up, but the way I want to go around them is that being brutal is not a very good tactic, as slaves would try to escape or try to kill you all the time. Finding people who already want this life/or even trained and on auction is, or you will have to capture someone who is unwilling, pay the cost of the serum and hope for the best. But yeah, this can still get very fucking dark he he :D

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I already suspected that it was not going to be a story of hugging and holding hands :LUL:.
I guess there could be some love in it, because if someone already wants to be a slave/gets the serum and starts to like it, then she could fall in love with the mc. It would actually make for a nice endgame state where you are surrounded with your own sex slaves and they can't get enough of you :D

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes