Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah I put it, but it say that the file is corrupted or something like that I've already tried to download it from different sources but it still say the same
That shouldn't be happening. I just tried downloading the Mult-Language rar and it extracted just fine.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'll need permission from the OP or a Mod for that, or maybe they can update the rar without the code required.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Apply translation patch (Password: osanagokoronokimini)
3- Click on "gamename.exe" to start playing.
Game sex scenes aren't translated. <---- why is this complete if this is a thing

Dec 31, 2019
How do I apply the translation patch? I decompressed the rar and copied the contents into the www folder and it didnt show any signs of needing a password but when I open the game now I just get a black screen.
I managed to solve the problem. I was using a different program to extract the file.
It seems that after downloading 7-zip and using it to extract the file, the prompt for using the password showed up.

Extracting the files through here into the www folder of the game and overwriting, when asked , will allow the game to open normally.

Essentially if you're asked for the password when extracting, it should work.

daggereye

Dec 25, 2019
it me again i found out that the gallery can't really have 100% gallery so
here is the ending i recommend you read the text document
use only this don't use other or my above common,global,config
sleep 9 hour to see
save 18 True Ending
save 19 Bad Ending
save 20 Normal Ending
was a pain to make it very lazy

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
I just downloaded the current version and the patch, inserted the patch into the www folder but nothing happened when I started up and where is that password/key used ? can anyone help ?

Projekt_FIJI

Formerly 'Projekt_Fuji'
Oct 10, 2020
To apply the translation, simply copy the contents of the patch into the www folder of the game. Now when you open the game, it will give you the option in choosing the language(4th option). There's also options for German, Chinese and French which is nice.
Was wondering if I was suppose to copy the css, img, data and js or do I just need to copy the cns, cnt and so on? Because when I do copy and end up pasting everything from the patch to the www folder and when I try to start the game I either just get a white screen or black screen if I try doing something else. It's been 3 years now so you might not even see this now.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
Was wondering if I was suppose to copy the css, img, data and js or do I just need to copy the cns, cnt and so on? Because when I do copy and end up pasting everything from the patch to the www folder and when I try to start the game I either just get a white screen or black screen if I try doing something else. It's been 3 years now so you might not even see this now.
I was pasting the whole multi language folder into www and in the end I got a never changing black screen. so yea... I'm just as clueless

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
it me again i found out that the gallery can't really have 100% gallery so
here is the ending i recommend you read the text document
use only this don't use other or my above common,global,config
sleep 9 hour to see
save 18 True Ending
save 19 Bad Ending
save 20 Normal Ending
was a pain to make it very lazy
1604442385306.png
Did u get those two scenes that i am missing?

daggereye

Dec 25, 2019
have you try the first save
use the save 20 it should have full gallery
if not i see what wrong i think my is broken who know
only use save 20 the first 1 release save

Reactions: Loafameme
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes